User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Bumped. Need more characters to start...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Reg Carter Mitch and James were blabbering about something to do with leading. I merely marvelled at Suzie who curiously sort through the weapons laid out infront of her. There ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    Yes, I'm eager to start...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Reg The next day. I pulled up to the apartment in his 4x4. It was still early and I knew the gang probably wouldn't be up. I clambered out of ...

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Brilliant profiles. Let's get a few more and we can start but still allow people to join xD

    Feb 9, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Exams & The difficulties of bananas

    Haha, thankyou for the feedback :)

    Feb 9, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: George Washington

    Haha, well written.

    Feb 8, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Exams & The difficulties of bananas

    This is an extract from my Blog/Column-based book: Earth & Its Contents by Ben Franks Exams, & The difficulties of Bananas It's come to that point in life where life ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Doesn't he?

    My suggestion is with your fluency. I think you could draw more affect if this was better punctuated. All I feel I'm reading is chopped up prose because there's no ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Giantess

    Hey there. I thought these lines were my favourite: In a cave below they sit in wooden carts and stare up my pant-leg like ants on a rubber-tree. I'm a ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Name: Luke Iris Age: 34 Picture/Appearance: Type: Resistance Leader (Combatant & Politician) Rank: Captain Personality: He is outstraight and noted for his brilliance in commanding. He has always had

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    ~ Fiction; my first storybook, but I'm very active! Bit'a Background The time is 1947. The Nazis are winning the war. Britain has been invaded and captured by General Von ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Reg Carter They all laughed, but I merely watched. I was entertained by their differences, their oddities. I grinned in self-amusement and followed them back inside. Most of these were ...

    Feb 8, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS Policy on Trolling

    Its the evolution of the English Language, which is somewhat dull and unexciting. Think, in 4,500 billion years everyone will genuinely believe that 'you' is spelt as 'u'. Curious thing, ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    Hey there, Count me in. (Just as an Alliance member though) ~~~~~ Name: Jon Von Schlick (AKA "The Von") Age: 83 (Full of experience and charisma) Occupation: Alliance Member & ...

    Feb 7, 2010


If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky