User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • WRFF Archive Re: 500+ Word, Free Reviews : Optional Donation to the Poor

    Mind taking a look at this? Thanks! :D

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Amber-Liquid Death

    I really enjoyed that. :) Perfect for me, because it portrayed the affect and meaning that makes me go, "Woah ~ that's powerful." If I come away the same way ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    (Haha ~brilliant! xD) Luke Iris The slow, careful bites that Coby took whilst she ate were somewhat amusing. It was as if she was trying to decipher it. As I ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Cursed

    Hey there! My nitpick for this piece of poetry is that, although the images are strong and very affective, there's little pace. In my opinion you need to be very ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Okay, Let's start. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Character note: The BR Canteen is run by "Maria" or "Marie". She's 60 years-old and an absolute darling! She loves a good laugh with everyone and

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years

    Here's my profile! :D Name: James William Carter "Jim" Age: 17 Grade: 11 Gender: Male Physical Appearance: -Nationality: British ~ Scottish -Height: 6ft 1" -Weight: Medium build, not stocky, but ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Alien Anarchy

    Hey there Apple! Name: Roger Forte Age: 41 Picture: Personality: Despite his aggresive past, he is a seeker for knowledge and very handy when planning maneouvres. He's seen alot and ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Okay, 1 more and we'll start.

    Feb 10, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) The Art of Math & Ladybird Eating

    Extract from my column based book. (And blog) Earth & Its Contents by Ben Franks The Art Of Math & Ladybird Eating Today, I realised that mathematics was beginning to ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: When you Look me in The Eyes

    Hey there Pacific! I love the concept and experimental creativity that vibes off of this and I adore the medians you've used, they only add to the affect and its ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Tomb Raider

    Hey there! I'm going to review your illustration, since I know little about animations/CGI. I love the hair. It's got the realistic features that portray the character well. I think ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Repentance

    Hey there! I think you need to reduce this before I can review it because from what I make out, it's blurry. As much as this can also be advantageous ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Jenthura's Drawing Thread

    Hey there Jenthura! Got'a love the experimental and dreamy kind of feel I'm getting from your first two. Its fun art and it shows creativity, obviously not the best thing ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My pics

    This is a flash from the past. O.o

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Soul Scratchings Redux

    Hey Dradian! Here, as you requested. Right, I saw your original piece and I really enjoyed the message it had. However, in some of the new reviews some people are ...

    Feb 10, 2010


We always talk about the "doers" and "dreamers" but I'd like to give a big shoutout to the "tryers".
— Hannah Hart