-
Re: Realm of Magic.
Jon Von Schlick "The Von" Time to close up , Schlick said to himself bolting up the door and amusing himself at the sight of a few of his books. ...
Feb 12, 2010 -
Re: Deep Cover
Luke Iris I power walked down the corridor down to the canteen. I needed to find Hannah. It was time to get this stock thing sorted and deadlined. She'd know ...
Feb 12, 2010 -
Re: (Attempted) Photography.
Hey there Mimi. A lot of people are experimenting like this lately and it's clear that your's stands out from the rest. The light and angle is perfect. I think ...
Feb 12, 2010 -
Re: Realm of Magic.
Jon Von Schlick / "The Von" Von Schlick was going about his daily business of street selling his merchandise. Despite being one of the richest men in the world, he ...
Feb 11, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Reg Carter The others were busy digging into their beans as I'd finished up. I got up and grabbed a small handgun, checked it over, then placed it in my ...
Feb 11, 2010 -
Re: Deep Cover
May I still join? Although I like the numbers you have already (easier to work with) I really would like to join. Sure. Luke Iris I knew that the Freight ...
Feb 11, 2010 -
Re: (E&iC) The Art of Math & Ladybird Eating
Haha. Glad you enjoyed it. Thankyou for the feedback :)
Feb 11, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Reg Carter I smiled, but coldly agreed to be the temporary leader. I despised being the centre of attention and somehow this whole affair had resulted in just that. "What's ...
Feb 10, 2010 -
Re: What do I do with all my points?!?!?!
What an amusing turn of events.
Feb 10, 2010 -
Re: The YWS UK Map
I didn't realise they had computers in Kent. O.o
Feb 10, 2010 -
Re: Why do people feel guilty about not reviewing?
I feel guilty I spent January doing 160 odd reviews and was a runner up ~ level-pegging with Juni ~ and now in February, I've decided to retire from reviewing ...
Feb 10, 2010 -
Re: How much time do you spend on a review?
Poetry: About 10 minutes. Fiction: 15-30 minutes, depending on length. Art: 5 minutes ~ not because it's rushed, but because I have strong impressions and close eye for feature improvements. ...
Feb 10, 2010 -
Re: Points Up for Grabs
The best YWSer? The idols of YWS, like AquaMarine, Juniper, Snoink, Nate, Matt Bellamy, etc... All make you feel welcome. Besides, I'm only posting here so I can appear to ...
Feb 10, 2010 -
Re: Hi people
Hullo Aqua, I'm Ben. Warm welcomes to YWS (: You'll love it. Ben
Feb 10, 2010 -
Re: Evi's Evaluation Emporium!
Hey Evi! I see you don't really review non-fiction so feel free to pass on this if you like! :) It's a column-based extract from my book. (Hoping to get ...
Feb 10, 2010
