User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) The Art of Math & Ladybird Eating

    Haha, glad you enjoyed it :)

    Feb 13, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Exams & The difficulties of bananas

    Haha, I only really took the subjects I was any good at for GCSE :P

    Feb 13, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Could it be more ridiculous?

    Haha :P

    Feb 13, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) It's a Disaster.

    Haha (: Thankyou for the feedback XP

    Feb 13, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Dictionary [Part One]

    Haha, thankyou AAAM :)

    Feb 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years DT

    Who's Jim Carter rooming with? O.o

    Feb 12, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by a nut

    'Ullo Peanut! Would you mind reviewing my column-based book extract in non-fiction? Here's the link: It's called "The Art of Math & Ladybird Eating"

    Feb 12, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    If you're up for a laugh I could do with some feedback on this: Cheers.

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Heaven

    Hey there! Right, I think in terms of nitpicking you should take a look at Winie's suggestions, however my feedback of this poem is pretty positive. I think you've structured ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Wrong

    Hey there! As much as I liked some of these lines I feel that you need to scrub up a bit in terms of your portrayal, perhaps spice up the ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: ART

    Hello and welcome to YWS! I think that this was just the right length to send home the affect it needed. I liked the rhythm, pace and fluency because it's ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    Yello Cool People :D Fancy a cover for your book? I often design covers now and again so i thought it would be quite exciting to have a go for ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS UK Map

    Boyle is the guy in my avatar, he's a Scottish comedian :P. Danny Boyle's films really annoy me and I might have to buy a gun. ~ I'm joking.

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Need a Cover Page? [Closed]

    Hey there Elinor! I'd like to see what cover you'll come up with for my column book! :D Been needing one for a while XD Title: Earth & Its Contents ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS UK Map

    Haha. Boyle's a legend. He's not an inspiration though, unless you've got that kind of look on the world, :P.

    Feb 12, 2010


If I'm going to burn, it might as well be bright.
— Frank Zhang