User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Lounge, The Re: Pretties! for you -.-

    Oo, that's pretty wicked. :) I'll have one :D

    Feb 14, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) The Problem With it is.

    Haha, thanks for pointing it out Jenthura, I'll revise that. :P Thankyou Minister, glad you enjoyed it :)

    Feb 14, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    Sorry about the name spelling... :/

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    I'm on it AAAM :) give me... 12 hours 'cause a film's on :D Nevermind, I just did 'em I did two just in case. Here you are: 1 2

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Cheers Durrie :)

    Feb 13, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    I think it should evolve around Reg's mystery "source" and Riles' objections to weaponary...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Okay Kaywiia Luke Iris "Well, Hannah, catch your breath," I said, looking at her and carefully patting her on the back. "Right, Captain," she began, "About these stock reports." "Ah, ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Reg Carter I looked at Riles as she consulted James about something. This wasn't a way to survive. Everyone needed to get colder or there would be a bloody mess ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    Jon "The Von" Schlick Upon reaching the stables, Schlick flung his luggage over his horses back and stroked his face. "It's time we left, dear Susan," he said, looking into ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) The Art of Math & Ladybird Eating

    Lol, I'm glad you've enjoyed it. :)

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    (name) Olli Paroli (title) Unkindly Waters. (cover art) A girl holding a pale Blue seashell in one hand (only show half of the girl's body. Her eyes are Orange) the ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    Here you are pinkangel54123:

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Losing the Talent to Write

    Hello, :) Well-written and well-portrayed. Can't really nitpick since it's a thing most of us can relate to and you've let us take away the affect so there's no question ...

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Want an avatar? (2)

    Ullo Durrie (: I'd like one! ~ and er, I'ma let you free-style it! XD (No words though :P, except maybe "Jester" :D) Thankies :P Ben

    Feb 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    Okay, give me 24 hours (:

    Feb 13, 2010


"Growing up isn't the problem... forgetting is."
— Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ry, The Little Prince