-
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
Okay, here you are elinor: & Here's your's smexaykk01: Hope you like 'em. ~ Ben
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: What is Success?
Hey there Minister :) You gave me some feedback on my works so it's only fair I return the favour! :D Right, I think here you've written subconsciously in a ...
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: (E&iC) Dictionary [Part Two]
Contains some mild language and Adult humour. Earth & Its Contents by Ben Franks Dictionary, Part Two The second part of "this is not a dictionary, merely a collection of ...
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: (E&iC) Exams & The difficulties of bananas
Lol, I'm surprised you worked that out :P and don't worry, it isn't as bad as I make out. :P
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: (E&iC) It's a Disaster.
Thanks for the great feedback :)
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: (E&iC) Dictionary [Part One]
It's not published yet (: but I'll notify you if it ever is XD
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
Okay, I'm on it you two. Give me 24 hours, I got to do 2 that were PMed aswell O.o . :D
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: I'm alive!
Fair enough.
Feb 14, 2010 -
Re: Deep Cover
Luke Iris I turned to the other two who stood in the briefing room, somewhat anxious. "Right Coby and Yetshusti, I'll call another brief in 5 days," I said, "Let's ...
Feb 14, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
(Name) Kayla Dannhauser (title) Shadow Warrior (cover) A golden blonde haired gold eyed girl holding a blade (only show left side) on the other side of cover A boy holding ...
Feb 14, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
Ooh! ooh! Can Nutty has one please? :) (Nutty = WhiteShadow ^_^ That's me!) Sure, post what you would like :)
Feb 14, 2010 -
Re: Need a Cover Page? [Closed]
Hey Elinor! It's very good indeed! Thankyou (:
Feb 14, 2010 -
Re: I'm alive!
Did it not cave in? Like in the movies... O.o
Feb 14, 2010 -
Re: How much time do you spend on a review?
Interesting concept. Lol.
Feb 14, 2010 -
Re: V-Day = Show Your Appreciation for Mods Day
Appreciates You're all cooler than me. XD
Feb 14, 2010
