-
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
I don't mind :), If you like humour, feel free to browse my "Earth" portfolio :) but like it says in the title, I design covers for fun, so it's ...
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
If you like Fox I'll do a couple more from different perspectives?
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Gifts
You speak to me, and I speak back, but do not meet your eyes. You think its odd that when we speak I tell you nought but lies. You ask ...
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
Okay, I'll see what pops up from my mind.
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Anti-Valentine's Day rant
Hey there! I read your article and you do, like the others said, mention some good points, but it lacks the captivation to have any real affect. I think that ...
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Realm of Magic.
Jon "The Von" Schlick Schlick rode as fast as he could but the minions were already hot on his tale. He cursed and unsheathed his sword. He headed for a ...
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Cover Art - O.C.
I can't really see the lyrics and that's the first thing I pick up because it looks blurred and unprofessional, if I were you, I'd either paint a burred white ...
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
Okay, I came up with this fox: (Hope it's okay.)
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
Okay foxfire, I'll get on it ASAP. I don't know how accurate the image is going to be though, I might have to render a few so give me 12 ...
Feb 16, 2010 -
Re: A date with History. Prologue
It's a good start and can see where it's going so I think you've got a strong plot idea behind it. I like the dialogue, just at times it can ...
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: The Orange Cover [Sitcom Rough Script, Ep2]
Contains some strong language & Adult humour. Authors note: This is a sitcom heavily under-construction. The companies that it's by, "FLS Films" & "fbnproductions" are both owned/co-owned by me and ...
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: (E&iC) Dictionary [Part Two]
Quality and I'm glad you like it.
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
I nominate MinisterOfHighHopes for encouraging me to do more columns. ...and asking to buy my book :D
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: The January 2010 Reviewing Statistics (Updated)
Exam Period. :/
Feb 15, 2010 -
Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)
Done yours WhiteShadow:
Feb 15, 2010
