User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Writing Tips Re: R.I.P.

    One of my characters was once beheaded by some wet, barbecue-soaked cheese, but this was in a romantic comedy. Perhaps you'd prefer to here about how I killed off a ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    Captain L. Iris "Oh, and by the way" I said to them, "Hannah and I need you to get everything you possibly can off the freight train. Our supply count ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Reg Carter I looked at the note and simply handed it back to Jackie. I smiled. Riley was treating me like a kid, not like a proper Southern brother. She ...

    Feb 21, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Exams & The difficulties of bananas

    Thanks for the feedback Pike :D

    Feb 21, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    I'm on holiday until the 22nd. Keep in the story though! XD

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Grammar

    I accidentally have a bad habit of being grammar-deficient. Though, I do think I've improved.

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    It's okay. I'm on holiday until the 22nd, so I'll pick up on the Freight train job then. :)

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    Thankyou! I'll get onto these ASAP. I won't be back from holiday until Monday 22nd, so hopefully you'll get them around them :)! Current queue: -Lauren2010 -foxfire -irishfire -Elinor Brynn

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    Lol. :) Well come along if you ever have a book and you might be curious for a bit'a cover design. :P

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Reg Carter Riley's sister was beautiful and I was taken back for a moment, a little stunned. But I knew better than to get mixed up with the ladies. It ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Senseless Love

    haha (: thanks for the feedback and flash from the past :D lol.

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Designing Covers for fun! :)

    Thanks Irish, would you like one ? :)

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The January 2010 Reviewing Statistics (Updated)

    Half terms been full of revision avoidance and coursework avoidance, so I'm technically slacking :(

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Reg Carter Why did Riles want to know my source? I thought, it was for the group's benefit and she knew that. . I cursed and finished up with the ...

    Feb 17, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Ways to keep a reader interested and get more likes!

    Don't go on and on and on. But if you do, split it up, you'll get more reviews.

    Feb 17, 2010


"Who am I? I'm just a writer. I write things down. I walk through your dreams and invent the future."
— Richard Siken