-
Re: Deep Cover
Captain Luke Iris Right, we were ready to go. I led the crew to the destination in a Light weight 4x4. The time was 1700 hours. The train would be ...
Feb 23, 2010 -
Re: Realm of Magic.
(I was waiting for one of your characters to meet up with the Von. I mean I'm practically writing my own plot otherwise...)
Feb 23, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Reg Carter What happened today wasn't right. There's no way I should've hesitated at the sight of Bree. It shouldn't have happened. I combated the thoughts. Grr. If I'd been ...
Feb 23, 2010 -
Re: R.I.P.
That only depends on whether or not you kill them off for a reason and how you kill them off.
Feb 23, 2010 -
Re: Tion: You Arise.
Thankyou for the feedback :)
Feb 23, 2010 -
Re: R.I.P.
Is that sarcasm I sense, dear Amy? Lol.
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: John Terry & the Press
The sun may have been shining. The pool temperature was perfect. But John Terry's betrayed wife Toni appeared to be under the darkest of personal clouds in Dubai yesterday. Pictured ...
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: Well, this is of quite some interest.
I like how you've put that :)
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: Well, this is of quite some interest.
Hello fellows. I've recently noticed that in my historical fiction book, "Reg Carter: Deep Cover", that I have subconciously created an entirely different personality to "Reg" as I'd set out ...
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: American Brave
Hey there! I love the content of your poetry and the way you narrate this as if they were words spoken from a reader, but I would say the tone ...
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: Tion: You Arise.
You arise from the plundered nation, Your demise looks as if it were a pregnant woman on medication. Yet, your eyes, Deep and brown, Conjure a despair of sensation; Baring ...
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
'Course.
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Reg Carter They all ran in as if the apocalypse had dawned. Money was spurting everywhere and Jackie's face went white with worry. James was clutching his bleeding arm and ...
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: R.I.P.
Lol, why thankyou.
Feb 22, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
I'd like to just thank everyone for being them, and not moaning about my moaning columns. XD Much love :D ~Ben
Feb 21, 2010
