User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My retort.

    Hey There. I enjoyed the concept of this poem, as the subject is admirable. Your cliches are well-placed to effect as opposed to being a problem and I think the ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Dear Today

    Perhaps this is more blog worthy? :)

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    The Job - Reg Carter After leaving the appartment, I checked the gun again. I was racing down the motorway, burning up fuel like it was a catalyst in some ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    If you can't be "me", I guess you'd be an actor. 9.76/10

    Feb 25, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Problems of Success

    Message me when you put up more works. :)

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Name: Steve Dawn Age: 19 Gender: Male Personality: Very sarcastic humour wise, but he's a laugh to have around. The "joker" of the group but in a glum sort of ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: broken bone

    Hey there Absolutely adore this line, despite the mis-spelling: Callesed, strong hands snatch me from my fall And I laughed at your ending because I thought this was part of ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Problems of Success

    Hey there Minister! I love this piece and I need to congratulate you on the structure of it. It's written very well in the sens that you've kept control of ...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Helloo New-Ishh <3

    'Ullo, Welcome back :) ~Ben

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Your Opinion

    Anything, long as it's active. I don't like it when people stop contributing. It's boring then, because only 2 of you are carrying it on...

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Member Interview

    Feel free, I share a passion for journalism.

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: Deep Cover

    With the group if you like.

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover Chapt. 1 (Strong Language)

    Bumped for further feedback.

    Feb 24, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Option 2. But wait until Reg gets back? :)

    Feb 23, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    (Kaywiia: What we doing plot wise now? Because I'll probably post a bit about Reg freeing himself from the past and doing the "job". What'll be the next "big thing"?)

    Feb 23, 2010


Why can't I put the entire Bee Movie in the quote generator? Would you prefer if I put in the Shrek script instead?
— CaptainJack