User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Art & Photography Re: How to Make a Photoshop Avvie

    I only have Photoshop 6.0, jealous of my Dad's CS3. :(

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Hoagie -- Portrait

    Hello Lena, Erm, with life drawing proportions are interesting I guess, because it obviously depends on how odd the person looks or how familiar they look. Now, to me, the ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    (COme on guys this is the best storybook out there, let's keep it active.)

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Steve Dawn This could be a fun trip. The four people here looked like a pretty fancy bunch, and fancy bunches meant an exciting ol'time. I smiled like a primary ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Charcoal Disaster :)

    I know where your coming from, I have recently scrutinised this with layers of charcoal and it's got some nice heavy features, except my webcam doesn't seem to pick it ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover Chapt. 1 (Strong Language)

    Thanks for the feedback :) and I'm no good at history, so I can't tell which information is entirely true, but I like how you've put so much thought into ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Charcoal Disaster :)

    Why thankyou. & I know right! I've been refining my illustrations for ages to get them where they are now with feature shading and toning etc. Just this charcoal thing ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Steve Dawn I jogged upto the stand where a surprisingly ugly woman introduced me to some forms, so I obliged to fill them in. But she wasn't going to get ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    I don't eat pickles, but if I did. I might be mad. Lol. 9/10 for the evil laugh >_>

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Edward ;)

    Hey there Carly! 'Tis me again. I love the features once again! You really know how to portray eyes well and the hair detail is coming along swimmingly. My nitpicks ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Charcoal Disaster :)

    Hey everyone, this is my first post of my work on Art & Photography and I'd thought I'd mark it as something special, by having my first ever bash at ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: What do you want?

    If you could have one wish for the future, what would it be? I'd either like to be a producer in the movie business or a columnist for a national ...

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    The swearing? And 10/10 for having a well similar name to mine :)

    Feb 26, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Reg Carter I wandered around the groundfloor of Jack's base. The memories of being here were only brought to me by the stench of damp and the cold airy atmosphere. ...

    Feb 25, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Princess Bride

    Hey there Sheep! Obviously you're very talented when it comes to feature illustration and don't worry you'll master those hands with some handy practise. Notice what I did there? XD ...

    Feb 25, 2010


I can't understand why people are frightened by new ideas. I'm frightened of old ones.
— John Cage