User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Lottery

    When it returns I may finally have somewhere to spend my 40k of points.

    Jan 18, 2013
  • Contests Re: Contest Anyone?

    I'm in.

    Jan 18, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pecan vs. Pecan

    I honestly do not understand this debate. By this post, I deduce that England has no pecans , and therefore its residents must be taught in the ways of can ...

    Jan 16, 2013
  • WRFF Archive Re: Rydia's Reviews

    Hello Heather. My Preface poem has been sitting all lonely. Would you pleasure it with your company and critique? Many thanks.

    Jan 16, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Pecan vs. Pecan

    I honestly do not understand this debate.

    Jan 16, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: What's everyone reading?

    Red Dragon by Thomas Harris Pretty good read.

    Jan 16, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Official YWS Weekly Review Race

    Reserved for Updates

    Jan 15, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Official YWS Weekly Review Race

    2013 Winners Sheet Week Commencing: 20 Jan 2013 Hannah Week Commencing: 27 Jan 2013 Hannah Week Commencing: 3 Feb 2013 Hannah Week Commencing: 10 Feb 2013 TBA Week Commencing: 17 ...

    Jan 15, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Official YWS Weekly Review Race

    The Official 2013 YWS WEEKLY REVIEW RACE Hosted by BenFranks and Shino FIRST TO TEN REVIEWS THIS WEEK, EVERY WEEK What is this? This is an awesome weekly race whereby ...

    Jan 15, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Film of 2012?

    Skyfall was this year's best film. It celebrated everything great about a franchise which has lasted 50 years. Apart from that Les Miserables , Argo and Looper deserve honourable mentions. ...

    Jan 14, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Race!

    Has anyone won this yet? If not, I'll join the race when I get back from a gig tonight. For now, here's my new work.

    Jan 14, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Ron Weasley - Doctor Who?

    What? That film was terrible ! Apart from Grint, obviously. :D Blasphemy! Bill Nigh is a Lord. And the film is funny as hell. Watch it again. ;) I love ...

    Jan 14, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: What do you think of classics?

    I used to despise the classics, only ever really amounting some kind of enjoyment when reading Coleridge or Conan-Doyle. However after taking up Literature at sixth form and now University, ...

    Jan 11, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Review Race!

    Hmm, if no-one's won this by the time I get back from my weekend break on Sunday evening, I'll post a work and do a spree. You can all hold ...

    Jan 11, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Ron Weasley - Doctor Who?

    Yes, please! I've missed my dear little Ron, it would be nice to see more of him :) Did you ever catch Wild Target ? That film was hilarious. What? ...

    Jan 11, 2013


I’ll marry the finest banana in the galaxy for you.
— Atticus