User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: What's the worst thing you could do to a child?

    Hi there! Okay, the meaning and narrative of this poem stand out as the positive things here because it's gripping and has something some of us can familiarise ourselves with, ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Heart Broken

    Hey! What a start this is! I live in a land of sorrow, Where all I feel is pain.

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Member Interview

    Oooh! Do me! :D AM I the only one to laugh at this? :)

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Steve Dawn "And I'm Steve," I said, smiling. She looked at me again but a little less bewildered and gave a shy nod. I sat back down and looked out ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Reg Carter I didn't like Jack and never really did. Him bringing up the past had automatically made him my enemy. Whether anyone else liked it or not. Bree could ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover Chapt. 1 (Strong Language)

    Thankyou for clearing this up. :)

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover Chapt. 1 (Strong Language)

    Oh dear, lol. I had a debate about the rating when I first put this up :) It started out as 18+, but someone said that was wrong so I ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: Free Hugs!

    *Hugs like a lemon* :) Lol, ~Ben

    Feb 27, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: Boarding School: The good years DT

    AH, this is too difficult for me to get into now, since this appears to have started a while ago. You can count me out of this one. :)

    Feb 27, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Ranger's Reviews

    This is my historical fiction opening to my novel, and I'd love some fresh feedback and a review on grammar, character and plot. If you're interested it's about WW2, but ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews from a Marine (Re-opened)

    Amy, can you review my column about British Broadcasting (ITV in particular)? Thankies :) Ben

    Feb 27, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Feed The Pink Elephant! [Open!]

    'Ullo Pink :) Fancy another look at one of my columns? I noticed you said you weren't sure how to review it, so just some feedback would be fab! :) ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Steve Dawn I looked out the window with a smile strapped wide across my face. This was gon'a be a laugh whatever way it turned out. And Jess seemed pretty ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Reg Carter I stood outside, the cold air waving past my face. The faint sound of voice from within the base. The shouting from Jack and a small noise from ...

    Feb 27, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Let's Burn ITV

    The Televison networks in the UK are arguably the best television networks in the world. We have the best news broadcasts and the best schedules. To argue we have the ...

    Feb 27, 2010


Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
— Helen Keller