User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Welcome Mat Re: Franks talks about Franks... (Lol?)

    Dude you must marry me right now. And I totally have you beat on this, I have all my Bond movies (unfortunately I don't own all of them) and books, ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Franks talks about Franks... (Lol?)

    007 Roger Moore is the bestest Bond ever! I love Valkyrie, the most amazing WW2 movie ever! Now, I have one epic question: What is your candy of choice? :D ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Franks talks about Franks... (Lol?)

    I agree with that! Have you heard of Dane Cook? Absolute genius this man! He's the funniest person in the world to me, you have to look him up! (He ...

    Mar 1, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Franks talks about Franks... (Lol?)

    I know what you mean, I didn't really like Andy Parsons on Mock The Week, but he was excellent live. Might just be the atmosphere I don't know. But live ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Franks talks about Franks... (Lol?)

    Haha, as long as you don't get caught stalkin' him! XD I'm jealous of you now :) *huffs*. I've only ever seen Russel Howard & Andy Parsons live. They were ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Franks talks about Franks... (Lol?)

    Hi. I'm Ben Franks, that's right: You haven't heard of me. But don't worry, I won't judge you, it would've been a little creepy if you had . I've been ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Haha, "kerfuffle" :) Steve Dawn Everyone on this safari trip was a hell of a character and I'd already become good friends with Jess. We could laugh together and I ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Swimming Against the Kolyma River

    Hey there Lena, here for the review. Okay, my suggestions/comments are in blue italics. When a man is immersed in complete and utter darkness it is the time in which ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Media Reviews Re: The Pub landlord's book of British Common Sense

    The Pub landlord's book of British Common Sense (Okay, bit of a moutful to start) by AL MURRAY (the legend comedian. Don't know him? Search "Al Murray Live at the ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Ah right, okay then :) Reg Carter The wind was harsh against the speed of the bikes and the night was slowly casting it's beginnings across the fields. I flashed ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Steve Dawn Jake told us we were heading into the monkey enclosure next, which was going to be unusual in the safari, but apparently these few lucky bodgers weren't even ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    (Plot from here? :) is one of them going to be killed off in the race? Lol -- Oo and can we like keep Reg as the "bodyguard" of the ...

    Feb 28, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Let's Burn ITV

    Lol :L I know right! And thanks for pointing those things out :) Glad you liked it!

    Feb 28, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Swimming Against the Kolyma River

    *Ended in 1945, because that's when the Red Army reached the Eastern deathcamps and stopped the gassing of Jews.

    Feb 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Grace

    'Ullo and welcome to YWS :) Right with this poem I think that you've got a very good notion for good vocabulary and portrayals it's just a little frail and ...

    Feb 28, 2010


You won't know the outcome of something unless you try it.
— manilla