User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Art & Photography Re: Fashion Designing @shubhiloves2write

    Hey there. - Love the colours - Love the originality - Not sure about the face, but hey, it's the clothes design we're looking at! XD - My favourite thing ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Religion

    Hey there, Erm, first thoughts? Brilliant message! The imagery is obviously simplistic but it works really well, so your conveying the message to full affect. I especially liked the involvement ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Death

    Hey there, This was an interesting poem and somewhat emotional as shown by your choices in language. Excusing the odd typo, there is something that I don't really find I ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Small Treasons

    Hey Halycon! My favourite thing about this poem is your admirable use of varying line length. It makes the rhythm very quite individual in a sense and also helps me ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: more random poems

    Hey BigM, I think your problem here is structuring the poetry, because the rhythm I interpret and the images you portray are very well written. What you should do, like ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Hercules, the dog

    Hi there, I enjoyed the beginning to this story and happen to admire small little tales such as these, however you need to be careful that although they're true , ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life of Lies

    Hey there anonymoussoul7, welcome to YWS. Anyway, your poetry is one of those rare gems that has both a perfect rhythm and a confident and sustained portrayal of images and ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Last Cry Of Crime (Prologue)

    Thanks for the feedback guys, :)

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: Realm of Magic.

    what happened to dedicated story bookers? This is really unactive :(

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Reg Carter We reached the room with Mitch and Bree in and I looked scarcely at the doctor, who exited the room quickly in a dry fear. "Silly bastard," I ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Let's Burn ITV

    THankyou for feeding back Amy :)

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Charcoal Disaster :)

    Thanks for the feedback :)

    Mar 2, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Let's Burn ITV

    Thanks Pink :)

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Franks talks about Franks... (Lol?)

    Lol, I youtubed them and that was funny :) what'a act.

    Mar 2, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: A Story Through Film.

    Lol, we'll be making a sequel somewhen xD

    Mar 2, 2010


We know what we are, but know not what we may be.
— William Shakespeare