User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Lounge, The Re: BenFranks: Member of the Month for March 2010

    Thankyou irishfire! :)

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: BenFranks: Member of the Month for March 2010

    Thanks all :)

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Franks talks about Franks... (Lol?)

    Here's me talking about myself in video form... :) LoL. 31 views within 30 hours, one of my records :) ~ 1,450 views on my Sexbomb dance video :D Lol, ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: In cold blood

    Hey there! What a lovely and gripping way to start! In cold blood We saw them coming, two socials across the park. Intent on vengeance, their mouths spew poisonous accusation's ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Annoying?

    Hm?

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Pursuing Death (Campy Bloody Gore)

    Hello Gabriel! Ben here, I'll give you a little jot down of what I think of your piece, in *hmm* red italics I think, haven't used red in a while... ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Annoying?

    :) Thankyou Karsten XD

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Annoying?

    Is the "t" UK? Because that's what I use, so I hope it is :)

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Is the short story dead?

    I don't like short stories, but I love full-length stories. On YWS I find myself only really reviewing the first couple of chapters to each story. I can't read a ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Prose vs. Video

    Prose is more implicit, Video tends to be more explicit. So it depends on your "sway".

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Annoying?

    Smelled ... Smelt Spelled ... Spelt I've been brought up to use option two. Is "ed" an American rule or something? Or am I just using a different version altogether? ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Back & Reviewing! Love friendly neighbourhood, Ben.

    *Post saved for "Completed Reviews"* (Only includes requests via PM or Will Review For Food topics) 22nd Jan. 2010 22nd Jan. 2010 23rd Jan. 2010 24th Jan. 2010 25th Jan. ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Back & Reviewing! Love friendly neighbourhood, Ben.

    You've come to me in DIER need for a review , and I've come out of retirement . Benji's BACK! & Kickin' hard; It's time to get back to the ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: kate's photo thread:) new photos!

    Hey silver, I love the both of these! I especially like the colours on the first picture around the eye and stuff, it's kind of original and captivating. My favourite ...

    Mar 3, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Rising Angel

    Hi there, So as much as I liked this as an overall image, I decided to have a closer look at some of the features and proportions of your work ...

    Mar 3, 2010


Cheat your landlord if you can and must, but do not try to shortchange the Muse. It cannot be done. You can’t fake quality any more than you can fake a good meal.
— William S. Burroughs