-
Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)
Reg Carter I paced back upto the room where Mitch was and looked coldly at Riley and James. "You've got to go and get him out of here as well, ...
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: On Politics
Okay, Hi there! The non-fiction side of writing is something that I'm very passionate about and I admire it when people argue about world events. The problem that comes across ...
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: zimbabwe my home
Hey there! The message and recollections of home you portray in this poetry are top notch, which shows that your writing and basic structure is pretty good. So I'll say ...
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: Make me....I dare you
O.o Want to be commisioned to review everything I've written? :D Am joking. xD Er, there was one thing I would like reviewing: (It's poetry, which is funny for me, ...
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: Back & Reviewing! Love friendly neighbourhood, Ben.
Not as popular as the old days? Lol. :(
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: Annoying?
Lol :)
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: BenFranks: Member of the Month for March 2010
Thankyou :D
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: The Last Cry Of Crime (Prologue)
Thanks Galerius for taking your time to review.
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: Let's Burn ITV
Thanks, and we do, they're just not in-program and as frequent.
Mar 4, 2010 -
Re: Free Hugs!
*Hugs with the power of the lord!*
Mar 3, 2010 -
Re: Pursuing Death (Campy Bloody Gore)
Well, I hope the review helped all the same :)
Mar 3, 2010 -
Re: In cold blood
PM me if you write more poetry.
Mar 3, 2010 -
Re: Annoying?
AH no, I get what you mean, but I'm not sure if it applies to smelt O.o
Mar 3, 2010 -
Re: Harry Potter 3OH!3 song parody
fab
Mar 3, 2010 -
Re: BenFranks: Member of the Month for March 2010
Thankyou Knightley! :)
Mar 3, 2010
