User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    DT: This is a storybook for all you comedians out there! Yep! I'm on about you ! What? Yes of course you , huh? Aw, you joker you! Anyway, this ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Oh, The Simple Things In Life : )

    Wow! Your idea here is truly stunning. I'm really, really glad I noticed this piece. The fact that the surroundings are all black and white draws us all relentlessly to ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Is It Wrong?

    For me, poetry isn't meant to be a week long thing... it's a spur of the moment piece of literature.

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: more more random poems

    Hey there! Those Eyes Firstly, this line didn't fit into the poem really: Oozing blood relentlessly I think it lacked affect, relevance and imagery, so you may want to rethink ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lies

    Hey fixed! This was one of those poems where I click on it to review it and end up just being drawn into a pool of the author's mind, crafting ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: my sister

    Hey there! Unlike Matt mentioned, your first stanza - in my opinion - was beautifully original; and I mean this in a rhythmic sense. It was so enticing! I absolutely ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The box

    Hey there! Unfortunately, I found this poem a little uncomforting to be reading because you're lines are so short ~ which isn't necessarily a bad thing ~ but here it ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Run, Little One

    Hey there! Okay, Matt's covered everything exactly as I would've nitpicked it, I definately second him with the grammar changes being this: Little girl, with your quiet, weeping eyes, Don't ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Franks talks about Franks... (Lol?)

    Lmao :)

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: A Story Through Film.

    Thankyou!

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Franks talks about Franks... (Lol?)

    The crying one, lol.

    Mar 5, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Let's Burn ITV

    Thankyou!

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Tion: You Arise.

    Thankyou Hope! :)

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: A Girl

    Hey there Mo.! I adore the eyes to start off with and the shoulder that bumps up. You also have a real talent for feature defining and shading to tone ...

    Mar 4, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Camera

    Hey there! This is one of those interesting pieces of photography where it really depends on each individual interpretation, because at the end of the day what you have here ...

    Mar 4, 2010


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19