User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    *STARTING* If you want to be in this storybook, but you were really late because you were busy baking hot cross buns for a Sri Lanka cricket team, then just ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang (Ended)

    Reg Carter I walked up to Bree and smiled at what she'd done. Handy work , I thought. "Right, Bree," I said, "Next time you go with the others, you ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Dancing Towards the Paradigm page 1

    Hi there, I'm going to give it to you honestly and this is how it is. For me, this piece is extremely lacking in clarity. Yeah sure, you're telling us ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Beautiful :) I'll start this tomorrow 4pm GMT time.

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: Danger On Safari

    Steve Dawn Me and Jess started with the first batch of tents and I noticed she was murmuring something under her breath. "Not gonna be quite as nice as fresh ...

    Mar 7, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    C'mon everybody! Join-y Join-y! :D

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    7/10 :)

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: BenFranks: Member of the Month for March 2010

    Thanks all :)

    Mar 6, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Last Cry Of Crime (Prologue)

    Thanks for your thoughts AM :)

    Mar 6, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: BAM! DT

    Starts Monday so that we can get a decent cast size :)

    Mar 6, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Wicked profiles guys! Let's see how many more join up and I'll start this up on Monday :D Comedy for the win! XD

    Mar 6, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Could it be more ridiculous?

    Thanks for the feedback :)

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Rock Fist

    Hey there Sam, I liked this poem quite a lot actually, which - I'm sorry to say - surprised me a little because I was a little bit thrown at ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    Name: John Barry (From the Cillit Bang advert! XD) Person you're acting as: James Bond 007, naturally. Personality (Acting & normal, obviously it'll be much the same since they're amateurs): ...

    Mar 5, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: BAM! DT

    Okay, if you happen to be reading this and aren't actually in the storybook, click the link above, read through and then manipulate yourself to joining in! This is going ...

    Mar 5, 2010


I'm a fledgling potato bird that lives in a nest in the rp forums
— Ley