User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • OOC Archive Re: Robin Hood Gang 5 DT

    Okey dokes. Hopefully this'll be active :D

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Stupid Questionnaire!

    Thankies :D

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Stupid Questionnaire!

    I know, lol :). It's easier to just answer the blog updates :P

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Stupid Questionnaire!

    THE OSQ A Questionnaire compiled by the immature brain of Ben Franks! - Please all answer! [[I post regular OSQs on my blog. These contain roughly 10-15 questions each post ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lost Childhood

    Hey there! This is good content wise as you've portrayed a thought provoking message and the experiences that vibe from it are very connected to people's morales so in that ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    COnfused about yours but I laughed because I just thought of an upper class man being punched :D 10/10.

    Mar 10, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make me....I dare you

    Ullo Mrs. Bond , O.o :) Can you do me the honour of reviewing my latest column? It contains adult humour, just to warn you. :) You don't have to ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews from a Marine (Re-opened)

    Ullo Amy, I've got another column up if you're interested?

    Mar 10, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Modern Angers. [Adult Humour]

    Earth & Its Contents By Ben Franks Here is another extract from my humour, column-based book. Please bare in mind it contains adult humour. MODERN ANGERS There are a lot ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: BAM! DT

    Lol.

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    John Barry/James Bond All of a sudden I had to stop running as forty men in yellow suits stood infront of me with guns pointed at my head. "Oops, well ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Name: Reg Carter Age: (29) Picture: Vehicle: 4x4 Personality: Talks very little & doesn't like to be stared at. He's extremely mysterious and nobody knows anything about him. His thoughts ...

    Mar 10, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    John Barry/J. Bond "Oh golly gosh!" I shouted, "This is a bit of a bummer of a situation, isn't it just?" "Oh, yes it is Bond," said Ilona, in a ...

    Mar 9, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: BAM! DT

    haha, guys some of these posts are bloody hilarious!

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    John Barry/James Bond I fixed my bow tie gingerly and Jessie tried her walk again. I looked to her and as she arrived she asked me my name. I smiled ...

    Mar 8, 2010


The only way of knowing a person is to love them without hope.
— Walter Benjamin