User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    Reg Carter It had only been a short time and already one of them had hit the road. This was a bunch of amateurs. I knew we needed more people, ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Hunting Death (From Twilight Parody)

    Hey Aspiring! This was beautiful to read! I really enjoyed the scenese you created like Durrie did. I see your books/pieces in a very cinematic sense, which can be good ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: BAM! DT

    Right, If you haven't been mentioned, then you're with JAMES BOND who is MY CHARACTER. The only people who aren't are 2 or 3. Such as Ms. Whatever her name ...

    Mar 12, 2010
  • Archive Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain

    C'mon guys, this storybook is packs o'fun! Get postin' more profiles!

    Mar 12, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Modern Angers. [Adult Humour]

    Thanks :)

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Dare to Dream

    Hey there Durrie! I'll start with the positives! I really, truthfully adore and love the second one! I think it shows you have a brilliant talent for judging proportions in ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Two Gay Poems

    Hey there, As much as I admire the reasons why you've written this poetry, I find myself agreeing with almost everything said by smorgishborg . I think that the way ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: My Alice

    Very good poetry indeed! My favourite thing has to be how you craft the problems she has through her actions on the swings and leave us with a frankly insane ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • OOC Archive Re: BAM! DT

    He's with the other cast being led to the "Evil Hideout" by the chavvy banana dressed leader. You're where Bond is basically. :)

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hallo :D

    'Ullo! Welcome to YWS, if you ever need anything reviewing or fancy a bit of a chat with ol' me feel free to drop me a pm! Hope you enjoy ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: M is for Murphy

    Hey there bmat, I enjoy your photography and the natural side of things. The first one shows the relaxation of a domestic dog in it's environment and I favour things ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Night-time

    Hey there Matt! Okay, I love the first line, it's enticing and a start that gives me high expectations and I think that's why the next two lines stood out ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    John Barry/James Bond I paced with my fellow cast members trying to keep on my best acting face. I thought that as nothing was happening perhaps a spot of dialogue ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The Official Stupid Questionnaire!

    - If music was a chocolate cake, would you eat music? Yes because then it would be inside me. And then I could "release" it and make a fortune. Pure ...

    Mar 11, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Modern Angers. [Adult Humour]

    Thankyou Hope! :)

    Mar 11, 2010


the crickets are humongous
— snapshot