User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Lounge, The Re: Official YWS Weekly Review Race

    Well done Hannah. I'll beat you next time :) (3 Feb)

    Jan 28, 2013
  • Contests Re: Official Contest: YWS Valentine's Day Contest [Closed]

    My entry: Sonnet XXII, Proving the true Pretend that you and I are one among stars, Where no-one but the Moon can boast Of the darkness in space it scars, ...

    Jan 23, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let the stories flow

    Ah great, good to see your determination. Keep at it! I write non-fiction mainly and edit/manage the international online magazine Pie . It's great fun. I also write comedy short ...

    Jan 22, 2013
  • Archive Re: What's Your Next Question??

    I would love them until my dying day, because love is above morality and affect. ~ Reggie "The Priest" Carter Would you sell a blood relative for gains of your ...

    Jan 21, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: 1,000,000 Posts! That's 1 Million!

    My eyes fill harassed by light. On another note. YAY.

    Jan 21, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: This Week's Featured Member: JohnLocke1!

    Well done.

    Jan 21, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Best Film of 2012?

    The lack of Cabin in the Woods in these lists disgusts me. It's a smart genre-bending movie about the evolution of the horror genre. Very, very good horror film.

    Jan 21, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Let the stories flow

    Hey Blakey789, welcome to YWS. If you have any queries about anything, don't hesitate to let me know. What kind of stuff do you write?

    Jan 21, 2013
  • Squills - The YWS News Re: Mali

    I don't think France has ulterior motives. As Karzkin has highlighted, Mali used to be a French protectorate. I think it's due to these reasons France feels more of a ...

    Jan 21, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Official YWS Weekly Review Race

    THE FIRST RACE HAS BEGUN. Please start posting your works below. Remember that Shino and I shall be handing out the rewards, so you should start reviewing soon as you ...

    Jan 21, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Smile!

    thanks a lot ben. I just might have to take you up on that. Please do!

    Jan 18, 2013
  • Welcome Mat Re: Smile!

    Welcome to YWS, Meoiu. I hope you enjoy your time here and if you need anything just let me know.

    Jan 18, 2013
  • Official Polls Re: When did you get interested in writing?

    Wrote a picture book when I was 7 (which was terrible) and I have been in love with writing ever since.

    Jan 18, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Patriotism

    I do hate the Queen though. This cut deep. It is a harmless, wonderful tradition of Great Britain. The Queen is above all a symbol of unity and a reminder ...

    Jan 18, 2013
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: How hard is it to understand poetry?

    Saying these points, there are some poets who go out of their way to confuse the "average" reader. A very famous example of this is T S Eliot's The Waste ...

    Jan 18, 2013


Turn your demons into art, your shadow into a friend, your fear into fuel, your failures into teachers, your weaknesses into reasons to keep fighting. Don’t waste your pain. Recycle your heart.
— Andréa Balt