User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    (Bare in mind guys, that 008 is the only one who knows this isn't a real movie, okay?)

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: My Old Graphic Art

    'Ullo Incubus and welcome! The thins that grabs me is that I'm left wondering if all that's really been done here is a grayscale, sketch effect with some layered text ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Art & Photography Re: Durrie's butterfly gallery!

    Ullo Durrie! I love how you use photoshop (or whatever program it is:) ), it's so... experimental! :D It's fun to see your works and all I can really say ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Careless Whispers on Cool Summer Eves

    Hi there. Imagery and perhaps content wise this is interesting, but it's only really interesting if the reader's intrigued. I think the subject, author's note and opening paragraph develops the ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Who Really Runs Modern Day?

    Thanks for the positive feedback :) Personally? I don't. My views on religion are generally quite agnostic. However, if faced with a life or death situation, I would find myself ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    John Barry/James Bond Like in all movies, the bad guy, Mr. Persono, had decided he wanted a little one on one chat with James Bond. I'd suddenly realised that was ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover (Chapt. 4)

    STRONG LANGUAGE Okay, it's taken me a while to post up the 4th chapter, since I've been busy with columns and school work. But here you go: (If you can't ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) The Problem With it is.

    Anymore wise words?

    Mar 13, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews by an Aspiring Master (Closed)

    This is one of my more serious, less sarcastic columns, if you're interested! Thanks in advance, Ben P.S - If you want to read my "funny" columns, just PM me ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • General Articles Re: (E&iC) Who Really Runs Modern Day?

    Earth & Its Contents By Ben Franks Who really runs modern day? So, recently, as every good lad would, I’ve been thinking who’s actually in charge of the modern world. ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Is Losing Okay?

    Hullo Minister! This is a good piece :)! I'm taken in by your arguments, but more in a persuasive way than your "Success pieces". By this I mean I feel ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • General Articles Re: The Unknown

    Hey there Nike! I like how you've written this in a way that you've managed to open the topic up to debate. This shows that your writing causes thought provoking ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Stab, twist, dead.

    Hey there Just Dance! This is a very nasty, sombre kind of lifestyle and I hope you feel better soon. Anyway, in terms of writing, I like how you've constructed ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Happiness

    Hello there Nike, Okay, my first point is you should never full-caps a word, so make HUGE huge. Also, the sentence following your opening one, where you say you're currently ...

    Mar 13, 2010
  • Archive Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)

    John Barry/James Bond Me and Oliver and the other captives finally reach the entrance to EP's HQ and realise it's really quite massive. "Well, this really is quite massive isn't ...

    Mar 13, 2010


One who sits between two chairs may easily fall down.
— Proverb from Romania and Russia