-
Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover (Chapt. 4)
Thanks Classy! And I know what you mean with the dialogue overload XD
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: WD's Reviews
Hey there WD! Just wondering if you could review my latest chapter of my Reg Carter series in historical fiction? (It's chapter four but doesn't particularly require any background for ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Reviews by Nephthys - Scripts and More (Open)
Hey! Erm, you said you don't review anything 18+, but I'm desperate for reviews on my historical fiction new chapter if you're interested, it's only got strong language. I don't ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter I grinned at Max's impatience and toyed with him a moment, walking along the patched grass in the direction of the woods. I turned back to face him ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: The Recipe to Success
Okay, so the title is obviously quite explicit since you've laid this out with an ingredients bit at the start which kind of doubles up as an introduction, but as ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter I grinned at the sound of the spaniard's voice and said nothing for a moment. Then, as I continued driving, I began to talk. "'Tis is Reg," I ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover Chapt. 1 (Strong Language)
Chapter 4 is up.
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: John Steinbeck's "Of Mice & Men"
I know, but I kind'a feel good for Georgey. Lol.
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: (E&iC) Who Really Runs Modern Day?
Thanks for the feedback :)
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter I'd overheard what had happened, and naturally Bree was in stress about it. I may only appear to be a fighter to everyone else, but Bree and Riles ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: BenFranks: Member of the Month for March 2010
Lol, *eats*.
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: John Steinbeck's "Of Mice & Men"
Hey there all! Just a quick note to say that Steinbeck's a genious! The way he shows discrimination so clearly in this book is brilliant and the dialogue is stunningly ...
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: The Official Stupid Questionnaire!
This is somewhat more popular than I thought :P Shame the Blog updates aren't *sobs* Lol.
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: Report a good member!
MinisterOfHighHopes - For being a partener in crime in Non-Fiction Captain.Classy - First friend AquaMarine - Helped me get used to YWS Juniper - Best person ever. Vanadis - For ...
Mar 13, 2010 -
Re: (E&iC) Modern Angers. [Adult Humour]
Thanks for the feedback, Amy :)
Mar 13, 2010
