-
Re: My first finished short story! Help! Advice please!!!!!
It's also the wrong place to have posted it.
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: A Criminal's Heart-Prologue (REVISED)
Hey there Shubhi! Most people have pointed out the nitpicks, so I won't bother you with any dull repetition, what I will say though, concerns your dialogue. At the start ...
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter "Not likely," Bree said. "Ah, well. Me and the fella have a bit of respect for each other now," I said to her, reassuringly. "Huh? How come?" she ...
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Writing Non-Fiction. (Tutorial/Guidance)
Can this get stickied? *wonders*
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Writing Non-Fiction. (Tutorial/Guidance)
Hey there! Hopefully this wasn't a waste of an hour! XD I'm Ben and this is a short piece to help you guys write and perfect your Non-fiction. Obviously, I'm ...
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Despicable
Hi there! I have to agree with fiction that the "it" seems to be a little repetitive and I share his confusion a little as to trying to understand what ...
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Makes her cut...
Hey there! So, erm, most of the nitpicking has been done already and I'm sure what they've suggested will help you alot. However, my feedback for you is on the ...
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter I picked up my phone as I left Max's room and dialed Suzie's number. "Suzie?" I asked through the phone. "Reg? That you?" She replied. "Sure is." I ...
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover (Chapt. 4)
Thanks Amy :D
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Reg Carter: Deep Cover (Chapt. 4)
Thankyou! :D
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: Back & Reviewing! Love friendly neighbourhood, Ben.
Sure I'll get on it.
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter I left the room and walked back into where Bree was. She was still a little upset but more silent now. More in thought. I sat next to ...
Mar 15, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter I sat there and comforted Bree for a minute. She turned to me and gave me a kiss. At that point the feelings filled up, the rememberance of ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: BAM! (FUNNY SB!)
John Barry/James Bond As me, 008, Oliver, Sonja and the rest of the cast tried to find a reason for all the seriousness of it all, I grew ever more ...
Mar 14, 2010 -
Re: The Robin Hood Gang 2: Service from Spain
Reg Carter I hear grumbling from upstairs in Riles' room. I burst in and see what all the fuss is about. And then amuse myself with the sight of a ...
Mar 14, 2010
