Random avatar

Beloved

  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Answers to Questions Everyone Has

    We can't actually delete your account. We can ban you from YWS, with your permission, of course, and that can keep you off. But we can't actually delete your account. ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Mod Squad Jungle Gym Re: Answers to Questions Everyone Has

    Hello.! I would like to know how to delete my account (if possible).

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Self-Actualization

    I hate to say it but, the fact that you don't understand it doesn't mean that it doesn't make sense. I explained certain lines (which, by the way, aren't that ...

    Mar 11, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Self-Actualization

    ~_~

    Mar 10, 2011


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)