User avatar

BellaRoma

BellaRoma

  • Research Re: Getting to know my characters

    Sometimes I try to "ask them questions". You write down a question, and reply as them in as much detail as you can. It can be good if you're stuck ...

    Aug 19, 2015
  • Writing Tutorials Re: PTSD and Characters

    This is so like my character (especially the long term captivity thing). Many of the traits are similar, which makes sense in the context of my novel. It's been really ...

    Jan 22, 2015
  • Writers Corner Re: Question For First-Person Duel-Narritive Writers

    I am attempting a first person dual narrative, and I admit that I favour one character's POV. I've never really thought about it much until now. However, I have made ...

    Jul 22, 2014


Oh, Brightlord Tumul! How unexpected it is to see you standing there! I didn't mean to insult your stupidity. Really, it's quite spectacular and worthy of much praise.
— Wit (The Way of Kings by Brandon Sanderson)