User avatar

Bella

  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Valentina~ The blood tasted sweet...nearly too sweet. I choked a bit, but knew what I had to do. I drank until the creature had no blood left. A good amount ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    **I feel like I missed something...A lot of somethings, to be specific** Bella realized that they were going to fight, and ran for a weapon of some sort. **There, that ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Chat room adventures

    **Oh my goodness, CRA is dying!!! NOOOOO!!!***

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Anything Goes

    **I'm not out...but I don't have any ideas right now...curses**

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Isabella~ Curses. He had looked at me...right at me. For that moment in time, I swear, everything slowed down. Then the demon attacked. He pulled me too his feet (his ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Dark Beginings

    **Jai, forget what I said in the DT. I like the way you did that so far. I don't know what to post quite yet, but I wanted to say ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Isabella~ I fought alongside my cousin, trying to get rid of the large demon in front of us. He was so strong!! I had read up on demons...I knew all ...

    Dec 26, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    **Ariel, you are amazing! *Claps*** Bella (the adult)~ I heard the bang, and was out the door in mere seconds. Nathaniel was standing outside his brother's house as well, looking ...

    Dec 25, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    "I love you," I said quietly, hoping he wouldn't hear. "What now?" He asked playfully. "I couldn't hear you." "I love you," I said again, burying my face into his ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Isabella~ Smiling, and realizing that there were very few seats, I followed Natan's lead. He rolled his eyes. I knew he hataed hwen I copied him, but I found it ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Isabella~ Smiling, and realizing that there were very few seats, I followed Natan's lead. He rolled his eyes. I knew he hataed hwen I copied him, but I found it ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    **I don't know what to tell you, Sasquash** Bella~ I smiled, curling up against James. We were obviously resting here for the night, seeing as Colt and Caiden were already ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze

    Isabella~ I smirked, letting Natan think he had one. Finally, I shot back through my mind. *I'm a mage too, dear brother.* Nat rolled his eyes. *Did you see her ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    **Sasquash, tis nothing more than a story** Bella~ "Fiar enough," I agreed. "But do you think you'll trust me eventually?" "I think today was a large step," he nodded, pulling ...

    Dec 24, 2007
  • Archive Re: The Random Vampire Story [1]

    **Sasquash, why are you angry with a storybook?** Bella~ "But James...the look on your face...and the way you spoke. Do you honestly think I'd kill you?" he sighed, tipping my ...

    Dec 24, 2007


"Who am I? I'm just a writer. I write things down. I walk through your dreams and invent the future."
— Richard Siken