User avatar

Bella

  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    Ahh! I'm lost and confused. Can someone pull my character in, please? She was dragging Xenia toward the group last time I posted. Please and thank you, aye?

    Oct 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    Isabella Milan, Seattle, September 18th "Nice to meet you Xen," I said, smiling warmly. She seemed a bit hesitant to even look at me, so I figured it would be ...

    Sep 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    **TIME SKIP [for my character only, haha]** Isabella Milan, September 18th, Seattle Seattle. Is. Huge. I grew up in a small town, so being someplace so large was...weird. The streets ...

    Sep 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    Isabella Milan It didn't take me long to get the plane tickets. When your mom works as a flight attendant, you have connections. The next morning, I woke up to ...

    Sep 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    Isabella Milan I sat cross legged in the darkest corner of the library. The book in my lap sounded like a load of shit, but I trudged on nonetheless. Just ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Your Thoughts Are Not Safe

    Name: Isabella Milan Age: 17 Gender: Female Appearance: Long brown hair, dark brown eyes, normal skin. Slightly taller than average, two piercings in each ear. Personality: Will be recognized as ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    Um....I'm dropping. I'm sorry, but with school and stuff I cannot possibly handle such a fast paced storybook. :)

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    :shock: Forum stretch! Anywho...this looks interesting... Name: Isabella Milan Age: 17 Appearance: -hair isn't dyed, it's actualy that color School Year: Senior Group: Doesn't belong to a particular g

    Sep 1, 2008
  • Archive Re: Mindworks

    [yeah. I would post, but I don't know quite where everyone is now. I think it'd be good to figure out a general plot line, as well as if someone ...

    Aug 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    *nudges forward* .> SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING! I don't want this to die!!!

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    Isabella Milan - The Church - 6:08 pm As more and more people showed up, all of them from the investigation, we began to split up, finding jobs to occupy ...

    Aug 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    Isabella Milan - Church Crime Scene - October 14th, 2008, 5:52 pm I was reluctant to enter the crime scene. As much as I loved my job, entering a crime ...

    Aug 24, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    Serenity, please watch your post lengths and please follow the rules that I posted. I added one in my last post on the Discussion Thread asking that you post your ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Columbia Mercy Hospital

    Evan Kensington "Ava, Sugar-Beth was shot..." I replied. I hated to be so blunt, but she really was oblivious. Ava's jaw dropped. "What? What do you mean...?" "The gunshots. One ...

    Aug 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: A Different Kind of Storybook

    Isabella Milan - Dining Room of the Regalia - 5 pm "I think it'd be better if I stayed here, in order to see what else there is to look ...

    Aug 21, 2008


No great thing is created suddenly. There must be time. Give your best and always be kind.
— Epictetus