User avatar

Bella

  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    Isabella -- "This is just bloody brillant," I cursed loudly, pacing up and down what space we had in the tunnel. "How are we supposed to get out now?!" "Calm ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    **I hope I understood the description correctly. At the edge of these islands, I should be seeing clouds, not water** Acrylis I snuck off when the work was done and ...

    May 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    Bella -- I sat beside Richard, who seemed somewhat annoyed with me. The chairs were comfortable, covered with a blue velvet material that was soft to the touch. Subconciously I ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Bella -- My face began to change colors rapidly and I smiled. "Yes," I whispered lightly, inhaling his sent as his lips pressed against mine. Ronan -- I stayed where ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    name- Acrylis age- 16 going on 17 gender- female race- Storm Caller (the final triplet) appearance- Long, black-ish hair that has a purple tint to it. Light, lavender eyes that ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Bella-- My heart pounded in my ears. Half of me honestly wanted to lean up and kiss him. But I was wayyyy to nervous for that one. *More Grahs!* Ronan-- ...

    May 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    Arabella I examined this man, Richard, for a long moment. He was a bit on the short side, with a round face. His appearance didn't say much about himself, so ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    Arabella I slipped into the building, virtually unnoticed by anyone. The queen wasn't there, but that was almost to be expected. I ventured the guess that she would be sending ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Bella-- Random stared at me for a moment and I broke out into insane laughter. I threw my arms around him, hugging him tight. "Random dear, you looked so worried ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Ultimate Storybook (3)

    Arabella I had recieved a paper a few days before, in the post. It very simply stated that my presence was requested at a meeting, as arranged for by the ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Discussion Thread Is Here!! Alexandria I slipped into the building, doing my best to seem mortal. I needed someone to feed off of, and soon. A few mortal men, the ...

    May 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    Acrylis "Do you job properly and we won't have a problem," I replied softly, but loud enough that she would hear it. Before she could reply, I was up and ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Joining

    **Ambercoultis, please watch your spelling!** Acrylis I chuckled, dropping a few spare coins in front of Upira. "If it bothers you so much, here, take this." I said harshly. "I ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Bella -- "Yeah, I know..." I sighed loudly, burying my head into his chest. He patted my head absently. We stayed this way until the end of lunch. **RANDOM THREE ...

    May 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Bella "I don't know. I just feel like crap," I replied, curling up against him. He was warm. "I think it's got something to do with everyone elses depression." "How ...

    May 7, 2008


A ruler leads by example, not force.
— Sun Tzu