User avatar

Bella

  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    *Glomps Edward plushie and refuses to let it go* Squee! TWILIGHT! Okay, let's see how I can do... Edward = not perfect, but utterly amazing in his own flawful way ...

    Jan 6, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Not fair Alex, you already know the character!!! *smiles* Gregor Mandel is a scientest from a very long time ago, who did funny breeding things with pea plants in order ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    *steals stick from Morgan and runs at guy with hatchet* RAWR!!! ~ Jeremy *hits head with hand* Oh my god, he really is that dimwited... ~Melania Jeremy, no!!! *runs after ...

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A very perverted catperson....gray fur with black stripes....lively green eyes. Has a temper. Jacquelynn Glass (Jackie for short)

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A shapeshifter....age 32.333...prefers to shift into a dragon, over anything else. Character... ~Bella*Maria~

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Finish The Sentence...

    ...dog poo, which he oh-so-graciously accepted. Then he realized...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character dialogue

    "Hey look, I found a stick!" ~Morgan "But we're looking for the library..." ~Melania "But a stick is ten times cooler than a library!" ~Jeremy "Sigh...are all guys this dimwited?" ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    "Nothing. A serial killer in mortal, remember?" ~ Tearlach "The fact that I am most likely about to die...duh!" ~ Jeremy "Death! I'm not afraid of death! I'm just not ...

    Dec 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Armored dude and halloween dude

    The halloween one is really great, in my opinion. The armor dude looks like a character out of Deltora Dragons...just something I noticed. I drew something exactly like that out ...

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: That's just a pipe dream!

    How often are you told "you're setting yourself up for failure," or "you're not that good"? How many people actually encourage you to write, and believe in you? How many ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How does writing make you feel?

    It's a great outlet. When i write, I no longer think about that idiotic girl who had the nerve to call me fat, or the boys who tell me how ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse

    SPLEE!!! Sorry, I got excited when I saw this, and that was my happy shout. Anywho, BellaLuna! You have my name...well, part of it. And, I love this series...Sorry, I ...

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Your basic art thread

    Woah...you're good. Athena looks amazing; her clothing is neat, the way it flows, and is tighter in all the right places. The way she glows is a nice effect, which ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Art

    Lol, the learn to draw book actually helped quite a bit with size and proportion, Write Me! As for the sword, I don't know what's up with that, but I ...

    Jul 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Art

    This drawing (above) is a Faerie Queen. I used the book How to Draw and Paint Fairies , by Linda Ravenscroft, to give me a general idea of what to ...

    Jul 24, 2007


i think once every new ywser realizes they can manifest themselves into the quote gen by making a post about the quote gen, they make a very inconspicuous post about the quote gen, but deep in their hearts, they know they’ll see that post at the bottom of the page one day. (yeah, i see you mods. you brought this upon us)
— Avian