User avatar

Bella

  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Girl Beaten; Posted on YouTube

    It isn't exactly American, but I completely agree with khfan. And eye for an eye. I heard somewhere that she was actually injured to the point of losing the ability ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I absolutely love your skirt, Suz, and that bag. I'm saving up money now and I only just saw it. Saint, that walkout thing looks school should do that...but none ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    oh oh!! ZZ Top. I win!

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Word Game

    Thrip PAL All of the above, except for there is an exception with them not touching because 'a' could be repeated. A is also the very center letter of the ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Regarding Username Changes

    I think that means that it's in 38 days 1 hour and 10 minutes, curteousy of Google. So that means the date would be....Wednesday the 21st of May?

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Regarding Username Changes

    EDIT: Or...erm...this coming Thursday/Friday, (i've got a decimal answer here) The 17th or 18th of April 2008?

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Regarding Username Changes

    Does it mean Friday, the fifth of December, 2008?? Or...erm...this coming Thursday/Friday, (i've got a decimal answer here) The 17th or 18th of April 2008?

    Apr 13, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    You all are so prettiful!! So here are a few random pics of me. I might have more soon -- i've been taking my camera everywhere. This is my face ...

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^ is wrong. I wanna shower, not snack < will go shower after this post, and then possibly get a snack v has already taken a shower

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ^<v Game

    ^was right < is sick of life v will have an easier time finding the "down arrow"

    Apr 12, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Polygamy in Texas

    This is just...insane. Polygamy sounds somewhat reasonable to me. It is, after all, a religion of sorts. But this is way too far. No one should be forced into something ...

    Apr 10, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Girl Beaten; Posted on YouTube

    Wow....just...wow. I could never understand why one person would hurt another person physically for anything. I mean, there are days I think or say 'hey, I really wanna knock so-and-so's ...

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Brown hair, possibly with some odd-ball colored streaks/highlights, like red or something. A very unique style, prefers to stand out.

    Apr 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Tiny, with a yellow glowing body and wings! (or perhaps you have blond hair and you wear a lot of bright shimmery things?) ;)

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the USER above you!

    Username: 80% Signature: 99% (lost one percent for spelling error) Avatar: 99% (w00t for blowing things up!) Custom Title: -- Country: 90% Overall: About 92%

    Apr 1, 2008


I only know that learning to believe in the power of my own words has been the most freeing experience of my life. It has brought me the most light. And isn't that what a poem is? A lantern glowing in the dark.
— Elizabeth Acevedo, The Poet X