User avatar

Bella

  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    **Urm...KittyKat's post lost me. Cap'n Raphael wasn't speakign to Isabella/Tristan, and all the characters SHOULD be referring to her as Tristan beacuse they don't know she's a girl. Either way, ...

    Mar 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dorm

    **are there any girls that aren't taken that Tristan could claim?**

    Mar 21, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Black Plague DT

    Thanks TN!

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dorm

    Tristan- "Michigan," I answered, not thinking twice. Adam nodded. "It must be nice here, compared to the weather there," he commented. "Oh yes. I love the warm," I agreed enthusiastically.

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    Captain Raphael I watched the newest member of my crew scamper out of my quarters quickly, and chuckled to myself. Silently, I wondered how Tristan was doing. He had fallen ...

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    banned for making it rain cats

    Mar 21, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Black Plague DT

    Has Carolina been called, and if not, would she be interested in the Cap'n?

    Mar 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dorm

    Tristan- "You have no idea how much I hate that question," I said, chuckling. Adam grinned at me. "Why's that?" "Because I can't make up my mind. I'm as bad ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    OOC: Unlike everyone else, I'ma write in first person, because it's my preference. You've been warned. -Captain Raphael- I was just about to check in with our navigator when one ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Black Plague DT

    EDIT: (yeah, i'm putting it at the top) - Can we put in here who is what? We know that my character is Captain, but who's Quartermaster, and pilot, and ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Arabella-- I fought the sleep, but found myself quite comfortable curled up against Ramere's warm body. Before i knew it, I was out cold in his arms.

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dorm

    Tristan "Hi," I managed again, smiling slightly. "I'm Tristan," I added, calming myself down. "I'm Adam," he replied, smiling back as he dropped his suitcase onto his bed. "You're a ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Dorm

    **-sigh- this shall have to do for now. I don't know who's room I'm sharing, but this should do something...** Tristan- I looked at all my stuff. It was all ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Arabella-- I chuckled, kissing his nose lightly. "Sleep darling," I murmured into his ear. Then I pulled back and grinned wickedly. "Mind you, you never know when I'm going to ...

    Mar 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Arabella-- I cocked my head to the side. "Urm...I thought that was your job?" I suggested, grinning again.

    Mar 20, 2008


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein