User avatar

Bella

  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Bella I sighed, growling at my computer... again . "Aliiiiice!" I whined. "Yes dear?" "Heeeelp!" Alice chuckled and pushed my rolly chair out of the way, taking over my computer ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    OOC: Yes! Phindin!! If I were anywhere near you you would so be glomped right now! Bella I shrugged, words leaving me suddenly. "I just...didn't figure it mattered," I replied. ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    **There really isn't much of a plot. It's just...random blahs. Meaning we start typing, and see what happens** Name : Bella (of course) Age : 15 Personality : Will be ...

    Apr 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: the ending

    can be boy friendly and have romance... And please use spell check before posting, I'm finding this very difficult to read.

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    **Can someone brnig me in? I don't really know what to do...**

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Estacia world of magic

    Name : Bella (of course) Age : 17 Gender : Female Race : Vampire/Fairie Weapon(s) : Double Kantanas and a whole bunch of daggers (has sheaths on her ankles, thighs, ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    Captain Raphael "Well, Caralina, it is my firm belief that if you're good to people, they'll be good to you. And, as a leader, if you're good to people, they'll ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: The Black Plague DT

    Wow...I've missed al ot on the DT...sorry *hasn't looked* I'm not used to the subforums and stuff yet and i'm a little lost sometimes. ....*is reading* We did mermaids...how would ...

    Apr 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    **will wait for Mabel to add**

    Apr 6, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Sorceror's Academy DT

    *raises hand* Why did you put that Bella's ability was time? I put that she'd learn what it was with time, just because i don't know what to make it ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar

    Tiny, with a yellow glowing body and wings! (or perhaps you have blond hair and you wear a lot of bright shimmery things?) ;)

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    Captain Raphael "A lovely name for a lovely person," I said softly, knowing she would hear it. "Good to meet you Caralina." I realized right then that no one was ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Sorceror's Academy DT

    No, he's just not online that much apparently. last time he was on was...Wednesday. :( it makes posting difficult, and I hate posting as another persons character when I don't ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    *growls**Because Phindin has yet to post, i'm dragging his character with me to the assembly. I apologize if it doesn't sound like his character, I'm doing the best I can. ...

    Apr 6, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: Sorceror's Academy DT

    All right! *raises hand* I have the small comment of "I am finding it extremely difficult to post without Phindin posting regularly..." Help? Please?

    Apr 5, 2008


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah