User avatar

Bella

  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    Captain Raphael-- I came up behind Caralina, wrapping my arms aruond her waist. "Hello," I said softly, smiling. The day was lovely. I wasn't at all worried for my other ...

    Apr 20, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Heat

    This was brillant Adam. So amazingly brillant. I wish I could give you more, but really I can't. Bravo, and Merry Writing! ~Bella~

    Apr 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prologue To My Life As A Teenage Vampire.

    Hello , I am Max Madison. What you are soon going to be reading is a little awkward because it can't really happen. At least that is what some people ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing something you haven't experienced

    Suz, I think she meant that the character honestly is a whore, and has sex all the time, not just had sex once, while you, the writer, is still a ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Teen Girl Beaten; Posted on YouTube

    It isn't exactly American, but I completely agree with khfan. And eye for an eye. I heard somewhere that she was actually injured to the point of losing the ability ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [5]

    I absolutely love your skirt, Suz, and that bag. I'm saving up money now and I only just saw it. Saint, that walkout thing looks school should do that...but none ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    [Bella] I rolled my eyes, not having let go of Jorge's hand quite yet, and planning to see if he'd actually allow me to hold it for a while. "You ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The ABC game

    oh oh!! ZZ Top. I win!

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: The Ultimate Word Game

    Thrip PAL All of the above, except for there is an exception with them not touching because 'a' could be repeated. A is also the very center letter of the ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    EDIT - *sorry bout the double post, my internet's on the fritz* Bella- I heard Seda speak. "I like the way you think!" I said, grinning. **Oh, by the way, ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    **That wasn't what I meant at all** Bella-- "Oh seriously!!" I exclaimed, grabbing Jorge's hand to force at least one person to come with me. "When I said explore, I ...

    Apr 19, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    **Sorry I couldn't be online dear. I hope you had a splendid birthday. I'd write that in an email, but i'm being rushed* *hugs*** Bella-- I noticed Haru sitting in ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    Isabella I grinned, kissing him back before letting him leave. The other men watched, obviously curious. A few of them whistled, or made other inappropriate noises, but I ignored them. ...

    Apr 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sorcerer's Academy

    Bella-- I grinned and looked at Jorge. "Now what?" I asked, looking from him to the people that surrounded us. "Bed?" one person suggested. "Are you honestly tired?" Another complained. ...

    Apr 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    Isabella-- I came up behind Thorn, tapping him lightly on the shoulder. "Anything you need done?" I asked as he turned to face me. My hair was blowing behind me, ...

    Apr 16, 2008


I'll admit the two turtle doves are growing on me, but there are ten birds in this house already and we both know geese are feathered bioweapons of mass destruction.
— Silvern