User avatar

Bella

  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Tristan I smiled, holding Azure to me. She was warm, and soft, and nice. Slowly, I slipped out from beside her, leaving her asleep on my couch. I walked to ...

    Jun 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    **I think I've missed something but I'm not quite sure. Someone wanna pull me in?**

    Jun 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test

    Ah, Amber, don't tell Nate he sucks! It'll taunt him! Granted, I think general concensus says this is a joke. >.< Who would honestly want to know how to diagram ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for telling Nate he sucked on the other thread!

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: All Users Will Need 2 Pass A Grammar Test

    I'm assuming that, as this is posted in Randomness, it's a complete joke. If not, then I consider it highly unfair. >.< Sentence diagramming is hard!! Also, I agree with ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Special Someone

    It's very repetative. Perhaps it could be reworked somehow, so that you get the point across in a more effective, less repetative way? I like the idea though -- probably ...

    Jun 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    Acrylis "I don't know," I answered truthfully. "I didnt really see any point in goign with any of the others. I don't know any of them, and they all seemed ...

    May 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: Sky Storm

    >.< I don't know what to do!!! I hope this is okay then... Acrylis After a while we all began wandering through the island, getting better aquointed with one another. ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Black Plague

    Arabella "We can't very well leave him how he is," I said, watching him run around in circles. "We may lose him." "Then what do we do?" Garin asked. "D'you ...

    May 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Arabella - Friday, August 8th - Between Third and Fourth Period I smiled at him, hoping my blushing wasn't too obvious. "That would be great," I said, nodding. "I'll pick ...

    May 23, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Jeremy "I could ask you the same thing, love," I said sofly, smiling up at her. Tristan I stopped for a minute before opening the phone. I loved her?... Did ...

    May 22, 2008
  • Archive Re: Life, Friends, Books, Love, and Awesome Coffee

    Jeremy "That's not my fault!" I exclaimed, laughing loudly and growling at her playfully. Grinning, she leaned down and kissed me forcefully. Before she could pull away, I bit her ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Random Vampire Story 2

    Anney Smiling, I followed him to the diner. "I'm Anney, by the way," I said, realizing I still didn't know his name. "Nick," he replied quietly, obvious still thinking.

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    **MABEL!! Post as Dusty, please? I was gonna end third period so we could get the school day done, but we're mid convo!!** Arabella -- End of Third Period -- ...

    May 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: Teenagers

    Elijah "Yup, you?" Dusty smiled at me. "Of course," she nodded. The teacher glanced back at us just as I began writing "notes". Satisfied, he turned back to the board. ...

    May 21, 2008


If you wanna get in the quote generator, don't try to. Just be you and you'll say something quote worthy eventually.
— MrytleJinn