User avatar

Bella

  • OOC Archive Re: Unleashed

    So, I've got a pretty random idea. Not really, but I'm throwing it out there. Saying taht we do the space-time continuum thing. Our characters are thrusted to now and ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    Bella "Hello," The man I had run into said, looking down at me. His dark brown eyes lingered on my face, which was blushing a warm red by this time. ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    Isabella I slipped into the bar, my cloak carefully positioned to hide my face. The last thing I wanted was to be noticed. And yet, my bad luck continued. "Hey!" ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Unleashed

    I'ma have four too, after I add these next three. Sorry ^_^ Name -- Alice Cullen Age -- we're gonna guess 16 or 17...not for sure though Race -- Vampire ...

    Jun 29, 2008
  • Archive Re: Unleashed

    Oh sweet!!! Haha, you half took my idea Sasquash! Oh well Name -- Bella Age -- 18 Race -- Human (for now) Book/Movie -- Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse Appearance -- ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Bella Bella: Yeah, it does. Marius: you should totally go see him Bella: But...I just got home from seeing him? Marius: I bet he misses you already. Bella: I'm sure ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Searchers

    **Oh, I hope I'm not too late! This looks good!** Name : Isabella Milan Age : 24 Gender : Female Race : Half Fire Nymph (Pyroead) Searching For : An ...

    Jun 27, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Only Speak in Song Titles

    "Because I'm awesome" - Dollyrots

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: really long random words

    Phantasmagorifical. It means dream-like or illusion-like state. I loves it ^_^

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    Isabella I became aware that this girl was dangerous vary quickly. I wasn't in the position to interfere just yet, but I wanted to be prepared for things to get ...

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: magic Kisses

    Well, I don't really want to eat you, and I can't manage to go through and critique this full thing. I'll try to sum up my critique, without being too ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Kingdom of Rain

    **Hey HC, you posted as daytime, but if you had read Charlie II post you would see that it's nighttime, at least where Cassandra and Charles are.** Bella I continued ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: The pirate in us all

    **I don't know what to post at all! I have no idea what's going on or anything >.

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Bella Marius: Oh, that's horrible. Hows your arm? I stopped, rereading this. Bella: what do you mean? Marius: Well, you're responding rather slowly, and the last thing we'd want hurt ...

    Jun 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: Alice, Bella and friends.

    Bella When we got to my house, I snuck a quick kiss from Random and went inside. "Home!" I shouted. "Hey," My mom said, popping her head around the corner. ...

    Jun 20, 2008


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah