User avatar

Bella

  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Ok...who's pat buchanan? that's my only comment right now, so please do tell! thanks ~me~ P.S. DRAGON'S RULE!!! AS OF RIGHT NOW THIS VERY SECOND WE ARE 10 VOTES AHEAD!! ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Archive Re: The perfect man

    Ok. ~Hale~ ~21...or is he?~ ~English Heritage~ ~Disheveled dirty blonde hair~ ~6ft4in~ ~dark brown eyes that look black~ ~mysterious~ ~acts indifferent to everyhting~ ~pretty smart...more so than most

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Ok...I have to throw this in. If a mascot is supposed to bring goodluck, it should so be a dragon because dragons are the good luck symbol of the chinese ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Ok...first, "awesomer" is not a word... Second, even though dragons are cooler, that's not why you pick a mascot. You pick a mascot that makes sense and represents the given ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    Yes, but I still stand for Dragons. I mean, whether or not there are fifty million types of writing out there, most people on here write fantasy. THat'd make a ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Second Round: Choose The Mascot!

    The only reason I see for having a monkey mascot is the fact that we all monkey around. But the way I see it, most people on here that I've ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Official Polls Re: Pick The Background!

    I think a different color would be good. My friend just suggested black background with pink or light blue flowers; that'd be cool. Something that loads fast too, the snowflake ...

    Feb 20, 2007


I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats