User avatar

Bella

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    granted but now you're even more confused that you were before. I pity you, and you should pity me becuase I actually know her in real life. I wish I ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    It is the life the universe and everything in the ultimate version, which is the one that I reaad. And we're haveing a random conversation that consists of questions, close ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    so that i

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A person who always looks crazy and is your mother. Haley Bailey

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Be careful, it's a tightrope~Bella~ Follow in my footsteps? Not possible~Also Bella~

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    whining

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    douglas adams, Hitchiker's Guide to the Life the Universe and Everything. Yes I know. What is the answer to the life the universe and everything?

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    you did. but i burnt it to ashes before they had it on file and you no longer have one. *I wish I was a vamprie*

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    ear. I killed

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A really mean elementary school principal who squishes young childrens dreams becuase his were squished as a young child. Jackie Glass

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: J9swe4 Gaj3e (Nose Game)

    omg my nose can type i'd put an nexclaimation point but its too ard. Note: the keyboard smells like my dads cigarettes, and my nose hurts. And that last word ...

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish

    granted...limewire is just gone. *I wish my grandparents had never divorced and Grampa didn't ahve a new girlfriend already.*

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    that flew around

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Crazy Questions

    42. *Why do you care?*

    Apr 15, 2007
  • Randomosity Re: Change THREE letters!!

    pinging

    Apr 15, 2007


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind