User avatar

Bella

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    What is that >> fegetarian ?? No. The person below me likes m&ms!

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Psh! Well you, Chirantha, are banned for being a year younger than me, having only 76 posts, for having horrible math skills, and for living in three countries at once. ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Darn, shoulda checked this when I got outta the shower. I usually check stuff while naked :P .> The person below me conveniently forgot what i just said!

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    8/10. The Beatles and Simon & Garfunkel earned you uber points, even though I don't know The Corrs. 1. Hit The Floor - Linkin Park 2. Over You - Daughtry ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ink and Tongue

    Isabella I nodded slightly, still feeling slightly awkward. I didn't know how well I could trust either Ember, or Zilo. And I wasn't even ready to consider trusting the new ...

    Aug 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    8/10 SWEENEY TODD!! And the Fratellis kick butt too! I dunno the other two, but Sweeney Todd got you uber points :) 1. Check Yes Juliet - We The Kings ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ink and Tongue

    Isabella I ran the name Embertongue through my mind a few times, trying to figure out why it felt so thoroughly familiar. "Um...d'you know Dustfinger?" I asked quietly, remembering the ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ink and Tongue

    Isabella "This place is so strange..." I murmured, more to myself than to Zilo. "How do you mean?" he replied, watching me carefully. "Well, where I come from...it's more technological. ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Archive Re: Ink and Tongue

    Isabella As the first man, the one called Em, scooped me into his arms, I tried to protest. "I just saved your life," he whispered. I barely heard the rest ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    I was trying to change my avatar, and the first image I changed it to worked, but I didn't like it, so I tried again, and this came up: Unable ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Relient K MMHMM Banned for not knowing that!

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for thinking my username is related to Twilight when it could very well be my reallife name :P [it is related to Twilight though, so you technically epic win]

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Shuffle That Playlist!

    9/10 because I love all of those bands, but don't know all of the songs 1-Sunshine on My Window - Spiderbait 2- Take Me Under - Three Days Grace 3- ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: For Will

    I loved it. It made me cry. And if a poem makes me cry, that tends to mean the poet did a wonderful job of incorporating his/her emotion. Bravo dear! ...

    Aug 16, 2008
  • Writing Activities Re: Hello, my name is...

    Hello, my name is Jeremy and I am the third wheel to a mage and a video game nerd. :)

    Aug 16, 2008


Who wants to become a writer? And why? Because it’s the answer to everything. It’s the streaming reason for living. To note, to pin down, to build up, to create, to be astonished at nothing, to cherish the oddities, to let nothing go down the drain, to make something, to make a great flower out of life, even if it’s a cactus.
— Enid Bagnold