User avatar

Bella

  • Archive Re: Danvers High

    Bella-- I approached the new boy as our class came to an end. It was lunch time. "Hi," I said conversationally, hoping he wouldn't notice the fact that I wasn't ...

    Feb 9, 2008
  • Archive Re: The Whining Arrow

    Bella -- Good -- I watched the sorcerer, trying to think of something to do. I could attack him, but chances are that would mean death. Instead, I planned my ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Val-- I grinned, feeling quite proud of myself for some reason. Natan's grasp around me was tight -- protective -- and quite warm. The way we were positioned, my face ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Val-- I went to speak, but my breath left me with Natan's next kiss. I could feel the magic he was adding in, making refusal even more difficult, and concentration ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Time: about 11:30pm Browser: Internet Explorer Template: (I just realized what this meant...*sigh*) The True Blue one Page you were on: Attempting to post in Autumn Beginning Storybook Cookies?: yes ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Val-- I chuckled at the younger version of Natan. I pulled out of his mind when I heard him groan. He rolled over, trapping me against the wall, the bed, ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You!

    Banned for having a name with so many Bs!!

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Val-- I gasped at the memory. It was beautiful...and mine. You thought of me... I said the words slowly, hardly believing them myself. Of course I did! he chuckled. Did ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Val-- Um...can't I see both? I asked hopefully. He laughed again. We'll see. Which would you like to see first? The more resent one, I answered happily, preparing to watch.

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    Time of Incident: 10:14pm (eastern, I think) Browser: Internet Explorer (newest version) Template: um....default, I think Page You Were On: I was trying to get to the homepage Do You ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Colorado and high school

    Name: Bella Age: 16 Race: Vampire Appearance: Only think a little more punk/emo/goth/abnormal. Her hair is black with red tips, to match her red eyes. She goes almost everywhere with ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Autumn's Beginning, Autumn's Breeze [2]

    Val-- I chuckled mentally, reaching one of my hands down to grasp Natans. I knew that, even in his mental state, he could feel it. I'm a vampire, dearest, I ...

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Harry Potter

    Bella- I stood next to Haru, holding my wand up as he did. Slowly, more students began following our lead. "What's going to happen?" I called to Haru.

    Feb 8, 2008
  • Archive Re: Secret story

    sweetness!! Name: Bella Age: 17 Race: Vampire/Mage Appearance: Tall, skinny. Long black hair, with bright purple highlights. Violet eyes that turn darker/lighter depending on her mood. Fighting/Weapon

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Report A Site Bug

    This probably isn't a real biggy, but I figured i'd make it known anyway. By the way Nate, did we ever tell you how much we loved you? Time of ...

    Feb 7, 2008


Tell me, what is it you plan to do / with your one wild and precious life?
— Mary Oliver