User avatar

Bella

  • Lounge, The Re: So, my Art Project! (the importance of YWS)

    Oh my goodness I loved CRA. I don't log on often enough anymore but this post made me smile. Also, Nutty, do you still need responses for your project?

    Oct 25, 2013
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Collecting Hearts

    Thank you guys all so much! I'm glad you liked it, and I really appreciate the reviews =) tigershark -- I think a lot of my spacing issues are in ...

    Jun 26, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Truth - A Performance Poem

    Thank you so much for your review! I really appreciate your thoughts, though a lot of them are criticisms I've already given myself. A lot of your comments all come ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Collecting Hearts

    Hmm, I've never used a spoiler tag before, this is new. Anyway, this is my short story for the Song Prompt Contest! It's based on the song "Jar of Hearts." ...

    Jun 25, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for palindromes.

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but you are quickly caught and banned from the game for LIFE. I wish things would stop being so confusing and weird between me and my best guy friend. ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    Granted, but then a huge bug infestation sweeps the world, leaving 97% of the world's edible vegetation unedible. All vegetarians are forced to revert to meat eaters. I wish I ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Rate The Custom Title Above You

    9/10 I like the word extraordinaire ^.^

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Cane

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for not noticing that it is an owl wearing a woolen cap (which is totally acceptable), and not in fact me.

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for misspelling "quoth" in your signature ^.~

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Corrupt a Wish [3]

    I'm going to jump backwards so we can re pick up this thread xD Granted, but it's virtually useless (OMG THAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED XD) I wish I wasn't so sleepy.

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change One Letter [2]

    Save

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban the User Above You [6]

    Banned for having an avatar that distracts my eyes.

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Truth - A Performance Poem

    I wanted to post the words to this poem, and perhaps I'll edit them in later, but right now I don't feel like going through the entire thing and working ...

    Jun 19, 2011


Love is friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.
— Ann Landers