User avatar

BelarusBirdy

  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    tgirly hasn't posted her profile yet, so we have to wait. (unfortunately.)

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    If you have one of the "made-up" elements, you basically control different aspects of it. Sound means, for example, that you can control it's volume. As long as you can ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    I made them up. I get bored of "Water, Earth, Air, Fire," all the time. So I thought I would make it more fun and add some more. I'm weird ...

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Sorry.

    Jun 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Name: Rain Storm Crypti Age: 15 Element: Water and Sound Physical description: Pale skin that burns badly in the sun, so she tends to stay in the shadows. She can't ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Twelve runaways (ages 12-18) find out they are really part of an ancient race of almost human beings. They live indefinitely, and each has control over an element. (Fire and ...

    Jun 20, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    I think I'm a floor above where I was. I can hear clattering from the vents, but it sounds like it's far away. Some girl screaming like a baby, close ...

    Jun 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (later) I don't know how much time has passed, but light is filtering through a loose tile overhead. There are footsteps, but they sound like they're on the floor above, ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Storm: The alarms are going off two floors up. I should be waiting for the guards to come and fetch me from this room, but I don't really want to ...

    Jun 18, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Profile: Name:Storm Cloud Age(18+): eighteen Appearance (no anime):about 5' (one of the side effects of a medication was being short) with strawberry blond hair (hates it when people call her ...

    Jun 13, 2011


You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
— Shinji Moon