User avatar

BelarusBirdy

  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    It's raining. It always seems to be raining when I'm upset. Thunder and lightning and wind and rain seem to be my only friends at times. I wonder if I ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    "Probably, I mean, I don't know of another way to get to that place through the vents."

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Anyone have an idea on how we meet?

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    The voice behind me turned away and started down another tunnel. Stupid people. I know what I'm doing, despite popular belief. I have no choice but to follow, like a ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: Night!) Storm: I lead the way. I know the directions by heart. It's right, past two intersections, left, and straight forward. Down two floors on the first ladder, left, ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    "I've been under low security my whole stay. No trouble before this. I've memorized the tunnels on every map in this building. What floor are we on? I think it's ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    "I found a tunnel under the tile and got out when no one was looking. I knocked the doctor escorting Xia to weapons testing unconscious, and I killed the guard ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: Me too.) Storm: I scrambled down the ladder after Drustan and Xia. It seemed like there were three or four other people down there, but add the darkness and ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: you should make Judd open the door!! I don't want to wait for other people to get online...)

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    "One more grenade, but I don't know if it will blast through metal," I said.

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    I tried not to display my shock on my face. My voice keeps betraying me. Ever since this Drustan kid showed up, I can't control it. A deep breath. Calm. ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: in part because of you, but also because I killed a guard. They probably aren't happy about that. Also, we're on the same floor as the other guys were ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Novel

    Name: Bellicosa Age: 19 Gender: Female Personality: (Strengths, flaws, likes, dsilikes...) Appearance: (Written optional.) History: Fails at almost every school subject, absolutely NOT athletic. Excel

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: Yeah, that is a fight you wouldn't win!!) Storm: The pale kid is awake. "Who are you?" he says. "Storm," I say. "And Xia." I turn to Xia and ...

    Jun 22, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: sorry is so long. Didn't know how to break it up without making some of it not happen.) Xia's footsteps echo loudly against the walls of the corridor. Every ...

    Jun 22, 2011


"And the rest is rust and stardust."
— Vladimir Nabokov