User avatar

BelarusBirdy

  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Storm: "Are you sure?" Drustan asked. I turned to face him. "No, I'm not sure," I said. He looked a bit surprised at the tears in my eyes. It is ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Storm: Lidz must have used her time elemental. After she showed all of us the backlash from it. Now Leo has another hostage. There's way more of us! Why is ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Storm: Drustan's hand on my shoulder sends a shiver down my spine. I brace myself and try to keep my voice even. "Nothing," I whisper. My voice breaks at the ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: Thanks Tally. Sovvy everyone!!!) Storm: I was hesitant about letting Leroy get anywhere near the child, but he seemed okay. I watched him closely though. I wasn't going to ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Storm: Everyone follows Leroy. Okay. I can follow too. "Just escape," I repeat over and over. In my head, of course. "These people don't mean anything to me. I can ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Storm: "Something's up," Eve whispers to me. "Yeah, I can feel it too," I whisper back. I'm trying to decide how to just hit Leo. It's going to be really ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Storm: I turn away from the stares and stop my laughter from echoing across the room. It surrounds me in a tiny little bubble of sound. As soon as I ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Storm: Vi starts to wrap his other wrist. Fine. Fine. I don't care. She wasn't even doing it wrong in the first place. She just...I wasn't even really thinking at ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Rain: Stupid Arthur. Stupid, stupid, stupid. We don't have time for this. If Wolf described his psycho little brother right, we should be running, maybe trying to weaken the mental ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Storm: The blueprint isn't all that confusing. I'll let the others look at it and try to puzzle it out. Let them feel all important about it. I saw Vi ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Rain: Wolf got one of the firebolts, but there's still three, and he's collapsed on the floor by the windows. I summon all the raindrops into one, as much water ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Rain: I wonder why we're following this kid, anyways. What about the others? Are they runaways? Ah well. It's hard to stay nervous with this big a storm. Wolf looks ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Rain: Four of us...this is so strange. "People are listening, you know. Do we want the whole world to hear?" I'm just trying to see if anyone else can control ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Rain: His accusation is kind of confusing. There are other people that can control them? "What do you mean?" I ask him as I walk closer. The rain is loud, ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    "Do you have any medical supplies in that... wherever?" I direct my question to Leroy. "Judd will bleed out soon, and I don't think we want that to happen. Do ...

    Jun 23, 2011


how can i live laugh love in these conditions
— Orion42