User avatar

BelarusBirdy

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Lethal Injection

    I think it should be a short story.

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Not What You See Chapter 1 (Flourish)

    Flourish Most of the people connected to the nets don't bother to read the novels posted in the obscure little forum for fiction tales. I have the time and the ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Rain: I wonder why we're following this kid, anyways. What about the others? Are they runaways? Ah well. It's hard to stay nervous with this big a storm. Wolf looks ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: No Witnesses

    I was not expecting the ending.

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Cycles Of Agony

    The last line is a question, isn't it? anyways, great poem. I can relate to it. *hits like button* Anyways, very good. And very meaningful.

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Rain: Four of us...this is so strange. "People are listening, you know. Do we want the whole world to hear?" I'm just trying to see if anyone else can control ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hunted ch. 3

    I'm gonna point one thing out. In your spoiler, it says Goodgle. I'm assuming you meant Google? Anyways, more great work from Tally-wa! Keep Writing, Bel

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Get Me There

    I love the last line!

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Rain: His accusation is kind of confusing. There are other people that can control them? "What do you mean?" I ask him as I walk closer. The rain is loud, ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Imaginary: Part 1

    I like the edited version! I command you to make a third one!! IMMEDIATELY!!!!!

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    "Do you have any medical supplies in that... wherever?" I direct my question to Leroy. "Judd will bleed out soon, and I don't think we want that to happen. Do ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    It's raining. It always seems to be raining when I'm upset. Thunder and lightning and wind and rain seem to be my only friends at times. I wonder if I ...

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    "Probably, I mean, I don't know of another way to get to that place through the vents."

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Anyone have an idea on how we meet?

    Jun 23, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hunted ch. 2

    More good work Tally! I might come back and get some of the small things later, but I'm working on my novel right now.

    Jun 23, 2011


We join for the writing and stay for the community!
— Horisun