User avatar

BelarusBirdy

  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Storm: "Something's up," Eve whispers to me. "Yeah, I can feel it too," I whisper back. I'm trying to decide how to just hit Leo. It's going to be really ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Teardrops in the Rain

    In a few places, it seems like the rhyme scheme is sort of holding you back. It was cutting into the meaning of the song, and I don't think that's ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Don't Cry for Me

    I can relate to this. If you don't mind, can I ask what it's about? You don't have to answer if it's really personal or something. Great imagery. Even if ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: How it Feels

    This is just the first verse and the chorus, I need to write the other verses and add to this. (Intro made of the sounds of a storm. First there's ...

    Jun 28, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Storm: I turn away from the stares and stop my laughter from echoing across the room. It surrounds me in a tiny little bubble of sound. As soon as I ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Storm: Vi starts to wrap his other wrist. Fine. Fine. I don't care. She wasn't even doing it wrong in the first place. She just...I wasn't even really thinking at ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Rain: Stupid Arthur. Stupid, stupid, stupid. We don't have time for this. If Wolf described his psycho little brother right, we should be running, maybe trying to weaken the mental ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Alterations

    Thanks!

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Not What You See Chapter 1 (Flourish)

    thanks! I accidentally do that sometimes. :) Thanks for bringing that to my attention!

    Jun 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Imaginary: Part 3

    I like it! Write a part 4 please!!! Please please please write a part 4 soon! It's a good twist in the plot. I need to read more! Keep Writing, ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Storm: The blueprint isn't all that confusing. I'll let the others look at it and try to puzzle it out. Let them feel all important about it. I saw Vi ...

    Jun 27, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Boxed love

    I like how you changed it, It makes it better to have another person telling the story. It's easier to relate to. Keep Writing, Bel

    Jun 27, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Rain: Wolf got one of the firebolts, but there's still three, and he's collapsed on the floor by the windows. I summon all the raindrops into one, as much water ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Other Re: Life

    It says %u2019 in the middle all over the place. Is that unintentional? Anyways, good story. You could continue it. I'm not going to say you should, because I like ...

    Jun 24, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Twins, part 1 (edit)

    Oh my gosh oh my gosh oh my gosh!!!! SAD!! But still really good. I liked how you never really said what the Test was until the end, but it ...

    Jun 24, 2011


if ya mention chickens, i have to show up, that is the law.
— alliyah