User avatar

BelarusBirdy

  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    (OOC: Thanks Tally. Sovvy everyone!!!) Storm: I was hesitant about letting Leroy get anywhere near the child, but he seemed okay. I watched him closely though. I wasn't going to ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Grim Door

    This is a pretty accurate depiction of what I believe depression to be like, except I never thought of it as a door. I think of it being like you ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mask

    My new white dress floats gently around my ankles. It's too short. Everything my parents buy me is. At five foot ten, I tend to stand out in the middle ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: What is

    Not really creepy, more honest. Great poem! Keep Writing, Bel

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Sunshine Tomorrow

    I like it. A lot. Sorry this is short. Just wanted to say that. I certainly will facebook you. Keep Writing, Bel

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Media Reviews Re: Wicked the Musical

    My family and I went to see it in Chicago. It's amazing!!!!!!!! :D I love it! I love at the end of "Defying Gravity" when she flies up in the ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Storm: Everyone follows Leroy. Okay. I can follow too. "Just escape," I repeat over and over. In my head, of course. "These people don't mean anything to me. I can ...

    Jul 3, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Wrong

    Hi! I'm Bel, and I'll be reviewing your poem today. First, let me start by talking about the general things. Your rhyme scheme could have been a bit cliched, but ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: The Truth - A Performance Poem

    It's a little difficult to review it without it being here, but I would like to say I thought the emotions in this piece were strong and very apparent as ...

    Jul 1, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Thief

    Whoa! This is really good! I love it! It's easy to understand, a quick read, not long, not too deep and full of meaningful hidden little secrets. I like it. ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Hunted ch. 7

    I'm still reading this, don't worry. It's an amazing story. I kind of want to print it out and read it again and again. OR you could get it published. ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Where can I hide now?

    Just so you all know, I wrote this while I was half-asleep and just found out I was moving. Again. I'm just going to point out that most of us ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Abstract Poem

    This is, simply put, beautiful. I love the natural feel of it, raw and imperfect, but it all works and flows smoothly. It makes me think of the rain (obviously!) ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Soaps, ropes, popes.

    Okay, that is really weird. :) Sounds like something I would say. Quietly. In the middle of math class. Or maybe science class. Wow. This reminds me of all my ...

    Jun 30, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Last Night

    Welcome to YWS, first of all. I really like your poem, it's a wonderful idea. I think the rhyme scheme is good. I see you've discovered "slant rhymes," so your ...

    Jun 30, 2011


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson