User avatar

BelarusBirdy

  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Rain: The sword of elementals... the name stirs something inside me as everything goes louder, then silent. My power is growing stronger, I can hear any sound, I feel like ...

    Jul 30, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Storm: This is new. Am I conscious? Or am I just floating around in the fuzzy world of dreams? I can hear Drustan's voice. It's calling my name. I struggle ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Storm: I hear someone, probably a guard, yelling, then Leroy, then guns. Vi leaps into a room for protection. I follow her, everything turning into a blur around me. Much ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: And so I write.

    I write for the same reason. I've had a lot of pain in the last few days? weeks? months? I don't bother keeping track of the time. I'm so glad ...

    Jul 21, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Dreams fade

    Light abandons me. It first burned itself into memory, then turned and ran. No reason to rhyme. Pointless repetitions fall, endless drums beat to insane. The shadow of sun. It ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Fallen from Grace

    I'm listening to the song 'Fallen' by Florence and the Machine. One of the lines is "I've fallen from grace." It's weird yet awesome how the timing on that worked...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Other Re: Daffodils

    I agree with jasmine. This is a beautiful piece. Don't change a thing. It is perfect. I love all the words and the comparisons. THey were so unique.

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Storm: I stayed with the group, but most importantly, Drustan was by my side. I took a deep breath and smiled. I had almost everything I dreamed of as a ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Rain: I wake up as everyone is going crazy about Arthur's father or something. I condense water from the air and let it fall on my face. The last traces ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Eiroquers

    -Name Alya -personality quiet and good at understanding people, even if she doesn't know them. When she speaks, her voice barely risies above a faint whisper, but those who listen ...

    Jul 19, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Storm: Drustan listened. For the first time, I told someone my story, and he listened. I took a deep breath. "I hid behind a mask to hide the past. I ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Storm: "Are you sure?" Drustan asked. I turned to face him. "No, I'm not sure," I said. He looked a bit surprised at the tears in my eyes. It is ...

    Jul 5, 2011
  • Archive Re: Runaway Elements (full)

    Storm: Lidz must have used her time elemental. After she showed all of us the backlash from it. Now Leo has another hostage. There's way more of us! Why is ...

    Jul 4, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Villain contest entry

    I agree with SubjectBlue about the originality thing. Also, you spelled hue wrong. It should be huem but you said hugh.

    Jul 4, 2011
  • Archive Re: The Escapees

    Storm: Drustan's hand on my shoulder sends a shiver down my spine. I brace myself and try to keep my voice even. "Nothing," I whisper. My voice breaks at the ...

    Jul 4, 2011


What about the chicken, Jack?
— David Letterman