User avatar

BelarusBirdy

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Painting

    I love this!!!!!! Fellow fan of both painting and writing...how amazing!!! :) I think your poem is beautiful. It's how I feel about painting, too. Keep writing!!!

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Regret

    I like the meaning it has, not completely abstract, but not just there, no heart-on-the-sleeve type of emotion. It comes from a source of pain, and I respect and relate ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: A Plastic Bag

    I love the detail and the words you used!! Great job of description! I loved that it's different. Not everyone can write about something so common and routine as seeing ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Where can I hide now?

    thanks!!

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: the last words

    My second post on this site :) my first is in lyric poetry. Comments/criticisms are appreciated!!!

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: the last words

    If I'm going to die, I'm entitled to say a few words. Am I right? I don't feel free, I don't feel like me, I may not be flawless, but ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Where can I hide now?

    I appreciate any comments you want to leave :) I'm completely new to this site (though I've been writing since I learned how) and I would really appreciate suggestions from ...

    Jun 13, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Where can I hide now?

    I don't know where I can hide away now. It seems that the sky has fallen, like the angels that trace shining lines of stardust in the heavens. My old ...

    Jun 13, 2011


All hail the mighty Glow Cloud.
— Welcome to Night Vale